Wult Institute of business and technology Germany offers free Online Diploma from Germany for developing countries. The classes will be given online and when the student clears the exams, a diploma will be shipped to the student from Wult Institute of business and technology in Germany.
The student will only have pay the administrative costs which include:
- an enrollment fee of 79 euro paid once at the beginning of the diploma.
- 29 euro will be charged per month for administrative costs.
Eligibility criteria Online Diploma from Germany:
Applicants must be:
- Residing in a developing country
- Fluent in the English language
- Have a computer and internet connection (for online classes)
- Be able to give 4 hours per week to the classes
- Have an address where can receive international deliveries from Europe
Online diploma program scholarship covers:
- Tuition charges
- Textbook charges
- Online portal fee
- Exam fee
- Graduation fee
- Shipping of diploma fee
Deadline: Currently Applications for Online diplomas from Germany are closed.
You May Apply For: NSP Scholarship in Slovakia For Students, Teachers, Artists & Researchers