Fully funded Peace and Security Conference in Malaysia 2019:
Applications are now open for a fully funded conference in Malaysia by The Royal Commonwealth Society and the Commonwealth Secretariat. Peace and Security Conference in Malaysia is an Amazing Opportunity for Youth, Social Activist, and Future Leaders.
The Theme of the conference:
International Peace and Security and Building community resilience from the ground up.
The aim of this conference:
The fully funded conference aims to provide young people who will be tomorrow’s
leaders with a golden opportunity to enhance their skills so they will be able to play a
positive role in countering extremism and promote solutions through dialogues.
Dates of the event: 1-4 April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Peace and Security Conference in Malaysia:
- Applicants must be aged between 18-22 years old
- Must be a resident and citizen of one of the following countries:
(Pakistan, Malaysia, Srilanka, India, Bangladesh, Singapore, Brunei Darussalam)
- Applicants must have demonstrated an interest in “Peace Building”
- Must have previously participated in social action projects
Fully funded Conference in Malaysia covers:
- Travelling costs
How to apply:
Download the official application form
Once Download fills it with the required information. Once filled, email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the
- A recent CV
- A letter of recommendation from someone who knows about your social work
- A very clear picture OR scan of the bio page of your valid passport.
Deadline: 24th February 2019 (5:00 P.M GMT)
Official link: thecommonwealth.org