Applications are open now to apply for PEEF Scholarship for PhD program 2019-2020. This is a Fully Funded International PhD program by the Govt. of Punjab for Male and female students.
This Opportunity focuses on the meritorious students of Province Punjab, but there is a special Quota for those students who are very needy/poor and belong from other federating units of Pakistan as well.
- Location: Pakistan
- Organization: PEEF by CMMS
- Deadline: 12 May 2020
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
You May Apply for Merit-Based Scholarships in UMT 2020
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Scholarship for PhD program:
- Valid Ph.D. admission offer from Top 50 Universities in preferred subject areas.
- Your academic percentage must be more than 60%.
- Your monthly family income must be less or equal than PKR. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- The student may not defer the scholarship to the next years.
- Pakistani Students can apply for this Program.
- Both Male and Female students are Eligible.
PEEF Scholarship covers:
Ph.D. Scholarship Program is a fully funded Opportunity and it covers the following costs:
- Complete Tuition fees.
- Health Insurance
- Airfare cost
PEEF Scholarship Program Quota:
- 80% scholarship for Science disciplines.
- 20% of Scholarship for Social Science/Art and Humanities.
- 90% of Scholarships are reserved for Punjab Province.
- 10% of Scholarships for other federating areas of Pakistan.
How to Apply for PEEF Program:
The process of Form:
- Scholarship Application Form can be download from PEEF Official Website (Click Here).
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within the due date.
The application may be sent to the following address:
Manager International Scholarships (CMMS), The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Link Wahdat Road, Lahore – 54600
Ph: 042-992600051-54 (Mon to Fri) 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The last date of this amazing Opportunity is 12 May 2020, so please don’t miss this opportunity if you are eligible and Interested.
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 20 Jan 2020