Ph.D. in the faculty of Law and Criminology, Belgium:
Applications for fully funded fellowship and Ph.D. in the faculty of Law and CriminologyPh.D. in the faculty of Law and Criminology, Belgium are open in Ghent University. Four seats for full time (forty months) Ph.D. are available under the banner of ERC project ‘Righting Victim Participation in Transitional Justice’
Location: Ghent University, Belgium
Eligibility Criteria of Ph.D. in the faculty of Law and Criminology, Belgium:
- International and Belgium students.
- Applicant must hold a Master’s degree in law, social and political sciences, anthropology or related field.
- Fluent in English.
Ph.D. in the faculty of Law and Criminology, Belgium Covers:
- Tuition fees waiver
Deadline: 14th Jan 2019
Official Website: https://www.ugent.be
Watch Video about University Life:
Masters, Scholarships you may apply for:
- Fully Funded ACU Summer School in Mauritius 2019
- Chinese Government Scholarship – Silk Road Program
- Yenching Academy Scholarship in China For Masters