Ph.D./DMA Scholarship in Canada for Developing Countries:
Graduate global leadership provides Ph.D. /DMA Scholarships in Canada to students from developing countries. Selected applicants will carry out their doctoral studies in the University of British Colombia, Vancouver campus.
To avail, the scholarship one will first have to apply and be accepted into Ph.D./DMA program at the University of British Colombia, Canada.
Eligibility For Ph.D./DMA Scholarship in Canada:
Applicants must be:
- Citizens of a developing country (List of developing countries)
- Not have a doctoral degree before
- Possess a study permit
- Have displayed outstanding leadership capabilities in the development/ humanitarian sector
Ph.D./DMA Scholarship includes:
- Tuition fee for all four years
- Annual stipend worth $18,200
No. of scholarships: 2 each year
For More Details:
Apply for Ph.D./DMA Scholarship in Canada for Developing Countries (Form):
You might like this: Fully Funded Fellowship Program in Netherlands