PhD Fellowship in HongKong 2020 For International Students:
The HongKong PhD Fellowship scheme is now inviting international students and scholars to apply for the funded PhD fellowship scheme. PhD Fellowship in HongKong 2020 program was started in the year 2009. This fellowship scheme was established by the Hong Kong Research Grants Council (RGC). The purpose of Opportunity in Hongkong is to enable outstanding students from around the world to pursue their PhD degree in Hong Kong.
Both male and female applicants from all over the world can apply for this Fellowship program in HongKong program. Don’t miss the awesome opportunity So apply before 01 December 2019. You can also apply for Fully Funded Camargo Core Fellowship Program in France 2020 – 21 and Fully Funded Facebook Fellowship Program 2020
Details of the PhD Fellowship in HongKong 2020:
- Location: Hongkong
- Opportunity: Fellowship Program
- Program Level: PhD
- Scholarship: Funded
- Eligible Regions: All countries
- No. of awards: 250
- Deadline: 1 December 2019
You May Apply For:
- Fellowship for Africans 2020 – Fully Funded Camp
- Atlas Corps Fellowship in America 2019-2020 (Fully Funded)
- Fellowship in Chicago, USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- UNICEF IT Internship in Hungary 2019 – Paid Internship
PhD Fellowship in HongKong 2020:
Selected applicants will be carrying out their PhD at one of the following universities in Hong Kong:
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- The Education University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
It covers your:
- A yearly stipend of HK$309,600 (approximately US$39,700) / year conference and a research-related travel allowance of HK$12,900 (approximately US$1,700)/ year this funding will be provided for a period of up to 3 years.
Applicants from all over the world can apply to this Ph.D. Fellowship.
01 Dec 2019 (this is the deadline for getting your electronic reference number. Without the reference number you will not be able to apply at any of the universities).
How to Apply for the PhD Fellowship in HongKong 2020:
- Applicants will first have to make an initial application through the Hong Kong PhD Fellowship Scheme Electronic System (HKPFSES).
- The system will then provide them a reference number.
- Deadline for applying for the reference number: 1 December 2019 at Hong Kong Time 12:00:00
- After you get your reference number, open the link of the university you would like to apply in and then apply to their Ph.D. program.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourages International Applicants to apply in the Fellowship program in Hongkong 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 27 September 2019[ratings]