A Ph.D. scholarship at Maastricht University, Netherlands is now available. This scholarship is provided through the collaboration of SHCL – Social history of Limburg and RHCL the Center for Regional History of Limburg.
This is a Ph.D. position that centers around a mining company on the border of Dutch and German Territory. The theme of this available Ph.D. position is Transnational Morning history. The selected candidate will be responsible for eventually and gradually managing the project. Applicants will first have to apply for a 4-year Position in the following Project:
LIMES – hardening and softening of borders.
Minorities Fellowship Program in Switzerland 2020 – Fully Funded
- Location: Netherlands
- Host institute: Maastricht University
- Program type: Ph.D. position
- Program level: PhD
- Program Duration: 4 years
- Deadline: 8 March 2020
- Applicants must have a Master’s degree in History or related field.
- Applicants must have a passive knowledge of German and Dutch Language.
- Applicants must also be able to speak and write well in the English Language.
- Applicants must be capable enough to be able to work independently.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent writing skills.
Scholarship at Maastricht University Covers:
- A 4-year long Full-Time appointment as a PhD candidate in a research project.
- Salaries will start from € 2.325,- with a yearly growth to € 2.972,- gross a month in year 4 (on the basis of Full-Time appointment)
- Every year an 8% allowance will be given for holidays.
- Every year an 8.3% end of the year bonus will be given.
8 March 2020, is the last date to apply for Ph.D. Scholarship at Maastricht University, Netherlands.
How to Apply:
There is an Online Application form:
Official link: Click Here
Last Updated: 21 Feb 2020