PhD scholarship in Poland 2019:
Applications are open now to apply for PhD scholarship in Poland 2019 program. The polish national science center is funding PhD scholarship in the following field “Basic research for flexible Nanoelectronics”.
- Applicants must have completed their MSc in Physics, material science or chemistry.
- Must have previous experience in the physical chemistry of 2D materials, making use of the
- AFM or some other methods.
- Should be able to present and analyze scientific data using computers.
- English proficiency.
- Must be willing to travel for short stays abroad regarding research work
- Must be willing to perform work duties at Biological and chemical research center (CNBCh)
- Must have proof of earlier scientific works. It could be conference talks, posters or publications.
PhD scholarship in Poland 2019 offers:
- 3000 Pln – Poland Zloty per month for up to 36 months.
- Access to well-developed labs in Ochota Campus of the University of Warsaw
- Research based on grants with renowned researchers in USA and Switzerland
- Note: For applicants from European Union countries, a departmental scholarship will also be added (1900 pln net)
Deadline: 15 January 2019
How to apply?
All of the following things should be emailed to the following address:
1. Curriculum vitae CV along with a cover letter
2. The email address, name and telephone numbers of two references.
3. The thesis of MSC in pdf format
4. All grade records of BSC and MSC
You should add the following lines to the application:
I hereby consent to have my personal data processed by the University of Warsaw with its registered office at ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 26/28, 00-927 Warszawa for the purpose of carrying out a recruitment process and selecting an employee and concluding a contract for employment at The University of Warsaw. I have been informed of my rights and duties. I understand that the provision of my personal data is voluntary.
(Place and date) (Signature of the person applying for
More detailed: Read Pdf
Official Link: http://www.chem.uw.edu.p
You May Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships: