PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London 2020
President’s scholarship is being offered at Imperial College London. Imperial College is among the world’s top research institutions. PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London aims to develop the next generation of academics, scientists and researchers in many fields. To assist the best scholars around the world, Imperial College London offers about 50 scholarships for outstanding students.
This fully-funded opportunity will give you a chance to complete your PhD in one of the most renowned institutions on a scholarship. that isn’t all, the President’s scholarship offers a stipend as well as the mentorship of an excellent supervisor.
Scholarships in UK 2020 are the best Opportunities, So don’t miss these Scholarships opportunities and apply before 8 November 2019, 10 January 2020 and 20 march 2020.
Details of the PhD Scholarships at Imperial College London:
The UK Scholarships programs are offered to students who are interested in studying in the UK.
- Location: London, U.K
- Program: PhD Scholarships
- Organization: Imperial college
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Deadlines: The program accepts applications during the year and has 3 deadlines: 8 November 2019, 10 January 2020 & 20 March 2020
- No. of research scholarships: 50
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
You May Apply For:
- Scholarship in University of Oxford 2020
- UWE Bristol Postgraduate Scholarships in UK 2020
- Commonwealth Youth Awards 2020 London, UK
- UNDP Internship 2020 in Denmark
Fully Funded scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fee.
- Stipend worth £21,400 per year to help selected applicants manage living costs
a yearly fund worth £2,000 / year for the first three years of study.
All Professors of Imperial College London are Cooperative:
#ImperialInaugurals are back! Join Prof. Jason Hallett (@HallettGroup) from @ImperialChemEng live as he discusses how his research could help (dis)solve the world’s problems. https://t.co/NKG66DVIuV pic.twitter.com/CruyEQAOow
— Imperial College (@imperialcollege) October 2, 2019
- Brilliant candidates from all over the world can apply!
- Applicants must have delivered outstanding results during their undergraduate degree and should have received or will be receiving a first-class degree (U.K or equivalent)
- Candidates that have a standalone Master’s degree should have obtained distinction.
- They must also hold either a U.K undergraduate degree or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants that have degrees from institutions that are not in Uk must make sure their scores/grades are equivalent to the criteria
- NOTE: Applicants will have to first contact one of the supervisors for the area/field they are the most interested in. you will also have to ensure that the supervisor has agreed to supervise your research.
Recently Imperial College London has changed in the Registry structure of Student Administration Section.
8 November 2019, 10 January 2020 & 20 March 2020 are the deadlines.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in London:
Proof that the applicant has received.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities highly Encourages interested students to apply in the Scholarship in UK. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 05 Oct 2019