President’s scholarship is being offered at Imperial College London. Imperial College is among the world’s top research institutions. Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College London aim to develop the next generation of academics, scientists, and researchers in many fields. To assist the best scholars around the world, Imperial College London offers about 50 scholarships for outstanding students.
This fully-funded opportunity will give you a chance to complete your Ph.D. in one of the most renowned institutions on a scholarship. that isn’t all, the President’s scholarship offers a stipend as well as the mentorship of an excellent supervisor.
Scholarships in UK 2021 are the best Opportunities, So don’t miss these Scholarships opportunities and apply before 20 march 2021, 8 November 2021, and 10 January 2022
Details of the Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College London:
The UK Scholarships programs are offered to students who are interested in studying in the UK.
- Location: London, U.K
- Program: PhD Scholarships
- Organization: Imperial college
- Duration: 3.5 years
- Deadlines: Always open
- No. of research scholarships: 50
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
Install our Android app for daily scholarships updates
Fully Funded scholarship covers:
- Full tuition fee.
- Stipend worth £21,400 per year to help selected applicants manage living costs
a yearly fund worth £2,000 / year for the first three years of study.
All Professors of Imperial College London are Cooperative:
#ImperialInaugurals are back! Join Prof. Jason Hallett (@HallettGroup) from @ImperialChemEng live as he discusses how his research could help (dis)solve the world’s problems. https://t.co/NKG66DVIuV pic.twitter.com/CruyEQAOow
— Imperial College (@imperialcollege) October 2, 2019
- Brilliant candidates from all over the world can apply!
- Applicants must have delivered outstanding results during their undergraduate degree and should have received or will be receiving a first-class degree (U.K or equivalent)
- Candidates that have a standalone Master’s degree should have obtained a distinction.
- They must also hold either a U.K undergraduate degree or it’s equivalent.
- Applicants that have degrees from institutions that are not in Uk must make sure their scores/grades are equivalent to the criteria
- NOTE: Applicants will have to first contact one of the supervisors for the area/field they are the most interested in. you will also have to ensure that the supervisor has agreed to supervise your research.
Recently Imperial College London has changed in the Registry structure of Student Administration Section.
The Application Process and deadline for this Scholarship are always opened.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in London:
Their online admissions system will allow you to enter Imperial and your department will then recommend you to them for a specific scholarship based on your academic merit and potential.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities highly Encourages interested students to apply in the Scholarship in the UK. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!