The Applications are now open to apply for President Full Scholarships in China. These Scholarships are Fully Funded Scholarships and allow international students to study Chemistry, Physics, Material Science, Earth Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Biology, Biochemistry, Environment, Ecology, Clinical Medicine, Paramedicine, Medicine, Toxicology, Agricultural Sciences and other subjects at Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D. level.
About President Full Scholarships:
International students will get Full degree scholarships at Lanzhou University. These Scholarships cover complete tuition, registration, and accommodation cost.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities:
- Location: China
- University: Lanzhou University
- Opportunity: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D
- Program: Full Scholarship
- Deadline: 30 April 2020
List of Available subjects is given below:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Material Science
- Clinical Medicine
- Earth Sciences
These Scholarships are Full Scholarships and they cover:
- Complete Tuition Fees.
- Students from any region can apply except China.
- Excellent Academic Record.
- Applicants may not hold any other offer by Chines Govt.
- IELTS required: 5.5 or TOEFL score: 80
- or provide other proof of English level.
- Personal Statement.
- Physical Examination Form(photocopy).
- Highest diploma (photocopy).
- Two Recommendation letters.
- Evidence of language proficiency.
- Valid passport (photocopy).
30 April 2020 is the last date to apply for the President Full Scholarships program.
How to Apply:
Step 1: First Take admission in Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D.
Second Step: After taking admission, candidates should complete the online application form.
Last Updated: 18 April 2020