Applications are now open for Ph.D. Scholarship in the year 2020. Applicants who want to pursue a Ph.D. degree in Switzerland are eligible to apply. Paul Scherrer Institute PSI is the largest research institute for natural and engineering sciences within Switzerland.
PSI Scholarship program in Switzerland
The institute offers a degree in the fields of matter and materials, energy and environment and human health. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Engineering Microstructures, Mechanical Behaviour taught at Paul Scherrer Institute for international and domestic students.
- Location: Switzerland
- Host Organization: Paul Scherrer Institute
- Program: PhD
- Opportunity: Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2020
- Systematic training on the job.
- You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational training culture.
- Knowledge of metallurgy.
- Knowledge of crystallography, neutron / X-Ray diffraction and/or electron microscopy
Ability to work independently in a collaborative and interdisciplinary research team.
- Programming skills.
- Master degree in materials science, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or physics.
The last date to apply for the PSI Scholarship program in Switzerland is 31st Jan 2020.
In order to apply for Ph.D. Scholarship, you need to apply for by enrolling in a Ph.D. program and then apply to the online portal.
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2020
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Young Scientists Program in Austria 2020 (Summer Program)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to apply for the PSI Scholarship program in Switzerland. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 31st Dec 2019