PTCL Internship program in Pakistan – 15,000 Monthly Stipend
Applications are invited to apply for PTCL Internship program 2019. This is a Paid Internship Opportunity and the whole duration is 05 months. 15,000 Monthly Stipend will be given to Students. PTCL provides an amazing opportunity for individuals to learn & get experience. Both Male & Female students from all over Pakistan are eligible.
Details of the PTCL Internship Program:
- Location: Multiple Cities
- Program: Paid Internship
- Stipend: 15,000 PKR per month
- Positions: 35+
- Duration: 05 Months
- Deadline: 30 June 2019
You May Apply For:
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
- Quiz Competition by Korean Embassy Islamabad
- Master’s Program Scholarships at HSE University, Moscow
- Graduate Scholarships at Stanford University (Fully Funded)
Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Multan, Bahawalpur, Sheikhpura, D.I Khan, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Muzaffarabad, Abbottabad, Sukkar, Sialkot, Quetta, Jehlum, Hyderabad, Mianwali, Sahiwal, D.G Khan, Attock, Gujrat.
- Data collection.
- Updating the Record.
- Coordination with interior areas & merchants.
- Data Mapping with an initial bill of shipments.
- MS Office, Inventory Management.
- Education: Minimum Bachelor degree.
- Fresh Graduate students are encouraged to apply for PTCL Internship program.
- No Experienced required.
- B.com, BBA, or ACMA, the basic level will be preferred.
30 June 2019 is the last date to apply for this paid PTCL internship.
How to Apply for PTCL Internship program:
There is an online Application form Link is given below. just fill the whole online form and submit.
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Both Male & Female students to Apply in this Paid Internship program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Official link: Click here