Quiz competition by Korean Embassy Islamabad – Free trip to South Korea
The Korean embassy in Islamabad Pakistan is holding an International quiz competition for the people of Pakistan. The first round of this quiz will take place in Islamabad while the final round will take place in the country of South Korea.
The Korean embassy in Islamabad is arranging this quiz competition to increase the knowledge of the Pakistani population about the cultures and country of Korea.
Free trip to South Korea
Quiz competition by Korean Embassy details:
- Program: Competition
- Location: First round – NUML, H-9/4, Islamabad Pakistan and Final Round – South Korea
Dates of the quiz competition: First Round: 27th June 2019 and Final round: will be held somewhere in the middle of September 2019 (Dates not confirmed yet)
- Deadline: June 13, 2019
PRIZE of the quiz competition:
- Whoever wins the quiz competition in Pakistan will be taken to South Korea for the final round.
- Airfare and the cost of staying in South Korea during the competition will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The winner of the Quiz on Korea in Pakistan would be eligible for the Final Round in Korea. Airfare & staying expenses will be provided.
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals who can speak the language of English or Korean or both.
- Applicant and their families must never have held citizenship of Korea.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
How to apply for Quiz competition by the Korean Embassy?
Download the application form given below. Fill it and send it to the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline: June 13, 2019
Note: it is important to note that The Final Round in Korea will continue on questions in Korean only.