- 1 Research Fellowship Program in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded):
Research Fellowship Program in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded):
Research Fellowship Program in Japan in 2020 is now receiving applications for the fully funded research program. Anyone from any country in the world is eligible to apply in this research program. This program is going to be fully funded by the Matsumae International Foundation. They have started this Research fellowship program in 1980.
The main aim of this program is to bring together the youth which is doing their research work to a single platform in Japan, they want to open the path to peace and prosperity on mutual understanding. they want to build the bonds of trust and friendship. Their main aim is to make a real contribution in order to permanent peace throughout the world.
This is a 06 Months Fully Funded Opportunity
Like FO Facebook Page and so You Won’t Miss Any Opportunity.
Research Fellowship Program Details:
- Country: Japan.
- Program: Fully Funded Fellowship
- Level of Course: Research Program.
- Duration: 06 Months
- Deadline: 31 July 2019
Research Fellowship Program in Japan 2020 Support:
- All Transportation.
- The total cost of Accommodation.
- Fund on the arrival.
Eligibility Criteria for the Fellowship Program:
- Age: Not more than 49 years.
- Must be a Ph.D. degree holder or applicant must have equivalent academic qualification and it must be recognized by MIF.
- Must be able to speak English as well as the Japanese language.
- Must have a letter of invitation from the host Institution in Japan.
- Applicant must have some job in their own country and the applicant must have to come back to their country after the completion of the Fellowship tenure.
How To Apply for Research Fellowship Program in Japan:
Follow these Steps carefully.
- Step 1: Download the application form (Click here and Download Form).
- Step 2: fill it with the correct required information.
- Step 3: Attach the following documents with the form. Note: All the documents must be in A4 size and must be submitted in a single postal package mail.
- Application form.
- Your research project.
- The reprint of your most significant publication.
- The CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Recommendation Letter.
- Certified copies of all academic record.
- Letter of invitation signed by the professor at the host institution, take a print out on the host institution’s letterhead.
Applicant must be submitted the application from their own country. and submitted to the given address.
All those applications which will be received via facsimile or electronically will not be acceptable.
The Matsumae International Foundation 4-4-46, Kamiogi, Suginami-ku, Tokyo, 167-0043 JAPAN
Best of Luck 😁😁
Deadline: July 31, 2019.
- Master and PhD in Italy (Fully Funded)
- Internship in Spain (Fully Funded)
- Scholarships in Australia (Fully Funded)
Official Link: Click Here