- 1 Research Scholarships for Ph.D. and Masters in Australia:
Research Scholarships for Ph.D. and Masters in Australia:
Applications are invited to apply for Research Scholarships for PhD & Masters in Australia 2020. The University of Adelaide in Australia is offering full tuition for a Masters or doctorate degree by research for international candidates. Adelaide Graduate Research scholarship (AGRS) is a great initiative to complete your doctorate or masters degree.
Details of the Research Scholarships for PhD & Masters in Australia:
- Location: Australia
- Program: Master and Ph.D. Scholarship
- Duration: 02 years for Masters & 03 years for PhD
- Deadline: 31 August 2019
You May Apply For:
- Pakistan Scottish Scholarship
- Quiz Competition by Korean Embassy Islamabad
- Master’s Program Scholarships at HSE University, Moscow
- Graduate Scholarships at Stanford University (Fully Funded)
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Health Science
- They will provide 100% Tuition fee two years for a masters degree and three years for doctoral research (extension is only possible for doctoral research)
- Stipend: annual living allowance (AUS $27,596) for two years for a masters degree and three years for doctoral research (extension is only possible for doctoral research )
- Note: Health insurance allowance for overseas students is not provided
Eligibility Criteria for Research Scholarships for PhD & Masters in Australia :
- International Students can apply.
- Applications are open for All-Region (Students from Australia and New Zealand region are illegible)
- Should have a four years bachelor degree in a research-based honors program at the University of Adelaide
- Not currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program
- be eligible to be enrolled in a full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide in the following semester
- be an international students
- not currently enrolled in the higher degree research program by the University of Adelaide for which the student is applying for a scholarship
- applicant should not already been awarded a scholarship by the Commonwealth of Australia
- be finishing their master’s degree with sufficient research component approved by the Research Education Academic Committee
31 August 2019 is the last date to apply for this Scholarship program.
How to Apply:
There is an online Application form to apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship program.
Official Link: Click here