Applicants are now invited to apply for The Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship Program. The scholarship is open for 2020 students and it is based on academic merit, your research experience and on your potential.
You Must Read 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: Master and Doctoral
- University: Murdoch University
- Program Duration: 2 years for Master’s Program and 3 years for Doctoral Program
- Deadline: 30 September 2020 for international students and 31 October 2020 for Domestic Students
- Subjects: All subjects
- Funding: Up to $30,000
In order to apply for The Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships Program, you must be able to meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the award.
- You must have a First class honors degree, H2A or equivalent.
- If not, then you must have a Master’s degree with a significant thesis component.
- You must not be a recipient of an equivalent award, scholarship or income related to your course that gives you a greater than 75% of your annual RTP stipend rate.
If you are considered for The Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships Program, you can receive AUD $27,000 per annum of your living allowance.
How to apply:
If you are enrolled in the respective course at the university, you will apply for The Research Training Program Stipend Scholarships Program by filling an application online.
After filling the application form, you will email it to the Graduate Research Office at
Q. Can I transfer to another university and still keep my RTP Support?
Yes, under the proper procedure. The funds will not be transferred between the universities like the student, so the university must have enough RTP funds to cover for the new student.
Q. Where can I find more information about The Research Training Program?
You can check the RTP main page.
For more information about The Research Training Program Stipend Scholarship Program, check the link below.
OFFICIAL LINK: Click Here
Last Updated: 25 July 2020