Residential Workshop for Young Writers by LUMS – 2019 Writing Workshop
LUMS – one of the best universities in not just Pakistan but south Asia is holding a fully Funded Residential Workshop for Young Writers. This residential workshop for young writers is a fully funded event that will let the participants polish their writing skills under the mentorship of award-winning novelists like Bilal Tanveer, a young Pakistani writer whose work has been published in various international journals and is the author of the novel ‘the scatter here is too great’.
This fully funded residential writing workshop will take place over a span of 5 days. Since this is a fully funded opportunity, selected participants will be provided with creative writing instructions, all the required materials, and accommodation.
It is Important to note that this residential workshop has NO entry fee and is fully funded.
Ferozesons Laboratories limited is sponsoring this Fully Funded Residential Workshop for Young Writers in LUMS.
Workshop for Young Writers by LUMS Details:
- Duration: 5 August to 9 August 2019 (5 Days)
- Program: Fully Funded Workshop
- Location: LUMS University, Lahore, Pakistan
- Deadline: 15 June 2019
- Participants will be taught the art of polishing their writing skills.
- They will learn the tactics to reach local as well as international publishers.
- Additionally, being selected in this workshop can enhance your chances of winning writing competitions and receiving scholarships, both domestically and abroad.
- This program might also help you win a scholarship at LUMS – Lahore university of management sciences!
- They Provide Accommodation and other related materials.
Place of the fully funded residential writing workshop: Lahore University of management sciences LUMS – In Lahore, Pakistan
Eligibility Criteria for Residential Workshop for Young Writers:
Although all the entries that are sent in will be considered, special preference will be given to young writers i.e. writers between the age bracket of 18 to 26 years.
How to Apply:
All the writers interested in availing this amazing fully funded opportunity are required to submit their work along with CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries are to be sent through Email Only.
Criteria for Submitted Writing Work:
- The writing draft being submitted MUST BE unpublished. It should not have been published anywhere previously.
- The writing sample must be of the category of English Fiction.
- Words must be 4000 or less.
- Note: You will also have to submit your CV along with your writing sample.
The CV you will submit with your entry must contain the following information:
- Your date of birth
- Details about your academic background (Education)
- All your contact details – your email id, phone number, mailing address (so it becomes easier for the selection committee to contact you in case of selection)
The Deadline for submission of the entries via email is 15 June 2019.
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages writers of all ages and Specifically young writers to participate in this fully funded writing workshop as this could open up new doors towards bright futures for a lot of young writers. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Official Link: Click Here
Fully Funded Opportunities, you may apply for:
- YPG Blog Competition 2019 – Full Scholarship
- Aga Khan Management Traineeship 2019
- The Global Business Challenge 2019 in Australia
- Aga Khan Traineeship Opportunities 2019