Applications are now open for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan for the year 2020. The scholarship is sponsored by MEXT Japnese Government Scholarships. The scholarship is for masters and doctoral degrees. Masters degree is for 2 years whereas doctoral degree is for 3 years.
All students across the globe are invited regardless of any nationality except Japanese. Knowledge of the Japanese language isn’t needed to apply. The scholarship is providing almost every academic field and majors. This is the fully funded scholarship to pursue a master’s and doctoral degree Scholarships in Japan.
About the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship:
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Ritsumeikan builds strong relationships of trust with the help of research and education along with sports and cultural activities, and establish its roots in the local community, to create an academic institution which would be open internationally to everyone out there.
It respects the principles of autonomy, democracy, transparency, non-violence, and justice & searches for solutions of ongoing challenger and issues which the world is facing with the help of strong researchers who are ideal and have spirt to overcome these problems. It asks global citizens to believe in democracy peace, harmony, and sustainable developments not only in Japan but worldwide.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 – Master (Fully Funded) & Yale World Fellowship in USA 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Location: Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan
- Host Organization: MEXT Japnese Government Scholarships
- Duration: 2 years for masters and 3 years for a doctoral degree
- Program: Masters and doctoral degree
- Opportunity: fully funded
- Results: 9th February 2020
- Deadline: 8th January 2020
- Tuition fee
- Monthly stipend of JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy class round trip air tickets
- A resident of a country who has diplomatic relations with japan except for Japanese Nationality.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985
- Available to arrive japan in mid of September 2020
- English proficiency certificate from home university which has English as a medium of instruction/TOEFL iBT 72 or above/IELTS 5.5 or above
- Must reach 22 years of age for applicants applying for masters
- Have completed bachelors or at least 3 years program before applying to a masters degree
- Have completed a master’s degree before applying to a doctoral degree.
- you have involved in research activities for at least 2 years after school for applicants applying for a doctoral degree.
- Good physical and mental health.
- Have a CGPA of 2.30 or more out of 3.00 for the last two years.
- If accepted, bring sufficient funds for the living cost of starting 5-6 weeks in japan before getting a first stipend (200,000 to 250,000 JPY is enough).
- For masters 16 years of fo education is necessary.
- For doctoral degree 18 years of education is necessary.
- University designated form
- Application form of the Japanese government
- Field of study and study program form
- Letter of recommendation by a dean or higher in position (Must be addressed to the “President of Ritsumeikan University, Japan”)
- Official certificates of most recent degree programs
- Official certificate of graduation or pre-graduation
- Records from the most recent university about academic achievements including GPA ranks and grades (optional)
- Abstract of thesis/graduation project/term paper of most recent academic degree (summary of 1 page with thesis title)
- Copy of passport page having personal details or family registration certificate or resident certificate
- Documentation which proves English language proficiency
- Certificate of health
- Three passport size photographs (4.5 cm tall x 3.5 cm wide, front-facing, photos taken within 6 months of the application showing applicant from the chest up, with name and nationality written on the reverse
- A pdf copy of Chinese graduates only
- Note: To apply for Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan applicants need to submit all documents on the A-4 size page and in English or Japanese if not then English or Japanese translation must be attached. On al documents name nad ate of birth should be written as in passport. Printed documents should be one-sided.
The last date to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan is 8th January 2020.
The application to apply for is not online. You need t complete the application form with required documents and post mail to the ‘Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956’
Applicants would get acceptance letters once they pass the screening test and would be notified f they get finalized.
There is No Online Application Form but the Link of Form is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Turkish Government Success Scholarship Program 2020
- Chinese Government scholarships – HIT 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Ritsumeikan University Scholarship to Study in Japan. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 01 Dec 2019