Applications are now invited for Romania scholarships offered by the Government of Romania and the ministry of foreign affairs. These scholarships are offered to people who belong to countries that are NOT a part of the EU – European Union.
The Romania scholarships 2020 are offering partially funded studies at three different levels of education, namely at the Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral level.
Full Opportunities #FO is now sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities ACU Summer School (Fully Funded) & Graduate Scholarships in Qatar.
- Location: Romania
- Program type: Scholarship
- Level: Undergraduate, Masters and Doctoral studies
- Scholarship: partially funded
- Fields available: Variety of fields
- Start date of classes: October 1st, 2020
- Deadline: March 16, 2020
Romania Scholarship is being offered in the following academic fields:
- Agricultural sciences
- Veterinary medicine
- Visual arts
- Technical studies
- Romanian culture and civilization,
- Political science
- Administrative sciences
- Education sciences
- Human sciences
- Oil and gas
Duration of Romania Scholarships:
The duration of this scholarship offered in Romania is different for the different levels of study.
- For Undergraduate: between 3 -6 years
- For Masters: between 1.5 – 2 years
- For Doctoral studies: between 3 -4 years
It is important to note that the language of the studies will be Romanian. Candidates who do not understand the language will be offered a one year course to prepare them for it.
- Romanian citizens can NOT apply for the scholarship
- Applicants must belong to a country that is NOT a part of the European Union
- Age limit:
- For Undergraduate: maximum 35 years
- For the Master’s level: maximum of 35 years
- For Doctorate Level: maximum of 45 years
Documents required for the application:
- An official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the applicant’s country
- Both the form 1 and 2 filled
- Legalized copy of academic documents
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate
- Photocopy of the first 3 passport pages
- Recent photographs
- A medical certificate
- It is advised that applicants should read the Important Program document carefully before applying.
Romania Scholarship Covers:
- Full tuition fee
- Stipend for financial support which depends on the level of study and is as follows:
- Stipend for Undergraduate level: 65 Euro/month
- Stipend for master’s level: 75 euro/month
- Stipend for doctorate degree level: 85 euro/month
- Note: International flight/transport, local transport, and food costs are not covered in the Romania scholarship 2020.
The deadline for each country is different. To know the deadline of Romania Scholarship for your country, open the official website of the embassy of Romania located in your country (example: Embassy of Romania in Pakistan) and visit the scholarship section on that site. You will get to know about the deadline in your country.
The Embassy of Romania is accepting applications until the deadline of March 16th,2020.
How to Apply:
Search Embassy of Romania in Name of your Country in Google.
For Example, Ayesha is from Pakistan and she wants to apply for Romania Scholarships 2020 so She searched the Embassy of Romania in Pakistan and Opened the Embassy link:
Search Romania Embassy
Search “Scholarships in Search option” and enter/click.
Click the Scholarship Post.
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarships in University of Geneva 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Aga Khan Foundation Canada: International Youth Fellowship 2020
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages International Students to Apply in Romania Government Scholarship 2020 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 21 Dec 2019