For the Academic Year 2023, Saskatchewan University Scholarship applications are being accepted in Canada. For the Spring 2023 intake, scholarships will be available for undergraduates and graduates. Located in the heart of Canada, Saskatchewan University offers a Full Scholarship program for international students. Canadian universities ranked 13–18 in Canada and 301–400 worldwide.
About Saskatchewan University Scholarships?
Established on March 19, 1907, the University of Saskatchewan is an internationally recognized research university that offers undergraduate and graduate programs in a range of fields. Canada’s Leading University is the University of Saskatchewan. At the University of Saskatchewan, more than 3,000 international students are enrolled.
You may apply for University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2023 – Fully Funded
Why should I choose Canada?
Students have many options, but Canada stands out among them. Choosing Canada as a study destination is a luxurious decision. Canadian students outnumber foreign students by more than 80%.
Why should you choose Saskatchewan University?
Several Scholarships are offered by the University of Saskatchewan. Our Top Reasons to Study in Canada are also available without IELTS. The following information is the full detailed description of the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship.
- Your arrival will be warmly welcomed
- You’ll be taught by the best and brightest
- The cost of living in Canada is the lowest in the world
- You’ll be on your way to a bright future if you work with Saskatchewan University
- The cost of studying and living here is affordable (There are many scholarships available).
- A unique experience awaits you with Saskatchewan University.
Install our android Scholarships app for daily scholarships updates
- Location: Canada
- Institute: Saskatchewan University
- Programs: Bachelors. Masters and Ph.D.
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2023
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
Saskatchewan University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant should be a high school student outside of Canada if applying for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for master’s degrees must hold a four-year undergraduate degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- An advanced degree, such as a Master’s degree, from a recognized university, is required for the Ph.D.
- You need the equivalent of a four-year undergraduate degree, or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university to qualify for Postgraduate Diploma.
- Language proficiency tests such as IELTS or TOEFL. For those who cannot take ILETS, the Duolingo English Test is a good alternative. Easy and Cheap compared to IELTS.
How to apply for Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada?
There is an online application form, and the link is given below:
Note: Scholarships offered by the University of Saskatoon will be automatically considered for you.