Applicants are now invited to apply for the School of Economics and Finance Scholarship at the Queen Mary University of London. This scholarship program was initiated by the Queen Mary University of London to help its students, both home and international, with high academic performance with their fees.
Undergraduate scholarships are available in the UK for international students, and I have provided information about how to apply. Please find the step-by-step instructions below. Additionally, I share scholarship updates regularly in Telegram groups. You must join.
You may apply for HEC Scholarships program.
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program level: Undergraduate
- Location: London
- Nationality: Any
- No. of Awards: 15
- Award: £3000
- Deadline: Always Open
You must apply for Hansen Summer Exchange program to USA
Eligibility criteria of Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London:
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you have to be eligible by following criteria:
You need grades of at least A*A*A* at A-Level, IB 40 points or equivalent grades..
- Economics with Year Abroad
- Economics and Finance
- Economics and Finance with Year Abroad
- Economics and Finance with Year in Industry
- Economics and International Finance
- Economics and International Finance with Year Abroad
- Economics, Finance and Management
- Economics, Finance and Management with Year Abroad
- Economics and Politics
- Economics and Politics with Year Abroad
- Economics, Statistics and Mathematics
- Economics, Statistics and Mathematics with Year Abroad.
How to apply for Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London:
There is No Application process. You will be considered for the scholarship if you meet the given eligibility criteria, and you will be notified once you are selected as the Final candidate for the scholarship.
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.
Since the application process is automatic, there will be no deadline that the applicants need worry about.
Q. Who should I contact in case of a query?
You can contact the Undergraduate Program Manager Clair Cooper at [email protected].
Q. Are Master’s Degree student eligible for this scholarship?
Unfortunately, any degree level other than bachelor’s degree is not eligible for this program. This offer is only for undergraduate students.