Applications are now open for a Ph.D. Full Scholarships at De Montfort in the UK. De Montfort University Leicester is for international students in the field of arts, humanities, business and law taught by De Montfort University, UK.
Full Scholarships at De Montfort University:
The scholarship is offering fully-funded 3-year Ph.D. in the above subjects. De Montfort University is a scholarly community with a culture of research excellence, where postgraduate research students are nurtured and recognized by scholars and research leaders. The university aims to transform you, people, by providing an inclusive and stimulating learning environment; ensuring that you develop a broad range of skills.
You May Apply For:
- Location: United Kingdom
- Host Organization: De Montfort University
- Duration: 3 years
- Program: PhD
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 9th March 2020
- Architecture: Sustainable urban living; architectural and urban theory; urban history; housing and social policy; low-impact built environment; energy performance of buildings and retrofit; high rise buildings; Islamic architecture and representation; urban slums and sustainability
- Art and Design: fine art; additive design; sustainable materials and design; Islamic world material culture; consumer cultures; photographic history; holography; textile technology and performance; design for 3D printing; digital design; digital manufacturing; computational art; design crafts; design cultures
- Dance, Drama and Performance Studies: dance history; contemporary dance; performance and improvisational practices; the dance of the African diaspora; intermedial performance; gender, sexuality, and performance; popular performance histories and practice
- English: creative writing; adaptation; textual studies; linguistics; literary history; editing
- History: histories of race and racism; minority histories; environmental history; global history; sports history
- Business and Law: Work in the modern economy, New approaches to leading, managing and developing people, Impact of corporate board composition on carbon emissions, Economics, Poverty and in quality modern slavery, Development economics, Tourism, Inclusive entrepreneurship, Innovation, City and regional enterprise development, Law, Social justice, Criminal justice marketing
- Computing, Engineering and Media Studies: Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Computing, and Social responsibility, Engineering Science, Energy and Sustainable Development, Media discourse, Cinema and television, history, Music technology, creative Technologies, Media and communication studies
- Health, Health Policy and Social Care: dementia care in the community, care homes and acute hospitals; older people and care home research; parental mental illness/mental health in families; gender-based violence research
- Psychology: psycholinguistics and language comprehension; coping and quality of life in younger mesothelioma patients; bi/multi-cultural identity; community pharmacies’ engagement of men in sexual and reproductive health
- Reproduction Research: social aspects of reproduction
- Criminology: Community, Education, and Social Justice: prison studies, gender, crime and justice; digital criminology and probation studies; adult and higher education policy, pedagogy or practice; political economy of education in any sector
- Pharmacy: analytical chemistry (artificial molecular recognition, biosensors, wastewater treatment), pharmaceutics (pharmaceutical co-crystals, freeze-drying of biopharmaceuticals); nanomedicine; forensic science; neurodegeneration
- Allied Health: cardiovascular diseases and vascular calcification; infectious disease (antimicrobial resistance; antivirals, disinfection, molecular microbiology); nutrition and metabolic health
- the stipend of £15,009 per annum.
- Eligibility Criteria-
- Prior research experience and capability
- Hold bachelors and masters degree
- Details of the proposed research project and how it maps onto DMU areas of research excellence.
- Details of De Montfort University supervisor.
9th March 2020 is the last date to Apply For Full Scholarships at De Montfort University in the UK.
How to Apply:
You need to apply for Ph.D. Full Scholarships at De Montfort in the UK then you are needed to take admission to the Ph.D. degree coursework at De Montfort University. As you get enrolled you may download and complete the award application form.
Completed application forms should be sent to email@example.com
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 27 March 2020