Applications are invited to apply for Scholarships in Cambridge University 2020. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is a fully-funded Ph.D. scholarship to be undertaken at the University of Cambridge. Scholarships are awarded to students from outside the United Kingdom to study a full-time postgraduate degree at the very prestigious university of Cambridge.
Scholarships in Cambridge University:
International talented students from the UK and all around the world are welcomed to apply for this scholarship. The program is fully funded and you need to apply for the funding section in the application form to get it free! The program provides a Ph.D. course for all academic disciplines and all subjects at taught at the University of Cambridge.
You need to be highly scored in your previous degrees and in the faculty competition too which would be arranged by the faculty of each college you will apply for. Students from any nationality can apply.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Undergraduate Fellowships in Austria & Biology Undergraduate Summer School.
Details of the Scholarships in Cambridge University:
- Location: UK
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Program: Scholarship
- Level: Ph.D
- Deadline: 7th January 2020
You May Apply For:
- Sussex Chancellor’s Scholarship in UK 2020 (All Subjects)
- Scholarships in Azerbaijan: Full Azerbaijan Scholarships 2020
- Chancellor’s International Scholarships in UK 2020 (Fully Funded)
- If the applicant completes the funding section of the graduation application form on the online portal before the submission deadline
- You are eligible if you have applied in one of the below-mentioned colleges:
- Christ’s College
- Churchill College
- Clare Colle
- Clare Hall
- Darwin College
- Downing College
- Fitzwilliam College
- Girton College
- Homerton College
- Hughes Hall
- Jesus College
- Lucy Cavendish College
- Magdalene College
- Murray Edwards College
- Newnham College
- Queens’ College
- Robinson College
- Selwyn College
- Sidney Sussex College
- St Catharine’s College
- St Edmund’s College
- Trinity Hall
- Wolfson College
- You are highly scored in the Postgraduate Funding Competition by the department in which you applied
- If you have already started your Ph.D. course at the University of Cambridge
- Official transcripts
- Reference letters
- University composition fee
- £18,000 per year for the living costs
- £6,000 for three-year research as a research allowance (textbooks, field-related work, etc)
The last date to apply for PhD Scholarship For Talented Students is 7th January 2020.
How to Apply for Scholarships at Cambridge University.
You need to apply online for Ph.D. Scholarship For Talented Students through the application portal, you also need to feel the graduation application form and apply for the funding section. If you didn’t apply to the funding section on the application portal you won’t be able to get funds for your study course. You also need to choose the required course ad to apply to the relevant college mentioned above.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Youth. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 23 Dec 2019