SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program 2020-2021 (Fully Funded)
Applications are now open for SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program 2020-2021. You can now apply in this Master program. This program is going to be held at Tsinghua University of Beijing, China. One of the most prestigious universities in China. Students from all over the world are invited to apply in SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program 2020-2021 and all the applicants those will be selected will be able to complete there one year of Master Degree in Tsinghua University in Beijing and this will be FULLY FUNDED program.
About SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship:
For the selection in this scholarship, they will not only check your academic record and your intellectual abilities but also they will check your leadership potential, your ability to anticipate, and how you act on emerging trends & Opportunities and much more factors are included. Every year, this scholarship is awarded up to 200 students which will be going to represent the world’s next generation of leaders.
Location and Duration:
Duration: 1 year.
SCHWARZMAN Master Scholarship Program covers:
- Tuition fee.
- Study tour in the country.
- Health Insurance.
- A cost that will come on Required Course books & Supplies.
- $4,000 will be given to every applicant for personal expenses.
- Age: 18 to 29 years.
- Should have been clear the English Language course (PBT, TOEFL) with the minimum score of 600. & if IELTS than minimum score should be 7.
- Should have been clear the internet based English Language test (TOEFL, IBT) with a minimum score of 10
If you are currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program than it is mandatory that your degree must be completed successfully before August 1 of the Schwarzman Scholars enrollment year.
There is no such specific requirement of the field of undergraduate study you can apply it doesn’t matter which field you are studying. But the important thing is to articulate that how participating in this scholarship will help you to develop the leadership potential within your field.
- Your Online Application.
- All your Academic record/ Transcripts.
- 3 Recommendation letters.
- Write a Resume of a maximum of 2 pages.
- Essay (2).
- Make a video but it is not compulsory.
For the U.S and Global Applicants, an online application will be available in April 2019. Selection will be made in November 2019.
For the applicants with a Chinese passport, an online application will be available in May 2019. Selection will be made in September 2019.
Deadline: September 26, 2019.
Official Link: SCHWARZMAN