SDGs Innovation Challenge 2019 (Win a Trip to Africa)
Applications are invited to apply for the SDGs Innovation Challenge 2019 Program and Win a trip to South Africa. Wao, this is really an amazing and cool opportunity for those who have an interest in exchange ideas, travel, communicate with other people. If you want to explore your knowledge and wanna see the beauty of South Africa then this SDGs Innovation Challenge 2019 is an awesome program. Don’t miss this Fully Funded Program.
#MyLittleBigThing, is a competition. The aim of this program is to develop ideas and to give training to universities students. It is Challenging program. The best 3 projects will be announced by the judges and also by the program members. These winners will attend the Cambridge University Sustainability Practitioners Program in South Africa in August.
SDGs Innovation Challenge 2019 Covers:
- It is a Fully Funded 5 days Travel program.
- Complete scholarship to attend the sustainability practitioner’s program by Cambridge University.
- 2 Days free business training program.
- Free access to the #MyLittleBigThing online platform.
- Age: 18-25 years
- Undergraduate students.
- Students in Polytechnics
- Students in Technical Vocational Educational & Training Institutes.
- Eligible Countries: East African Countries; Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Djibouti, Eritrea, Somalia.
Deadline: 30 April 2019
How to Apply:
- Take a 2-3 mins video of yourself explaining your sustainability business ideas.
- Upload this video on Youtube.
- Fill the Online Application form.
- Fill your 200-word essay on your own idea
- paste your Youtube video link
Official Link: mylittlebigthing