SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit 2019:
Applications are open now to apply for SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit 2019 Programs. SEALNet YLS19 brings together Youth, young leaders and Students from all over Southeast Asia and the participants will take part in capacity building, skills training, and be made aware of social issues through talks and workshops. Participants will be equipped to be effective project leaders to address important development issues in their community!
This SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit 2019 is organized by the Southeast Asian Service Leadership Network. We are a community of servant leaders promoting service leadership among Southeast Asian communities. We are passionate to serve and promote social change in Southeast Asia and around the world.
SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit covers:
- This includes meals.
- Local transportation.
- and any other expenses that directly relate to the project during the course of the project.
Eligibility Criteria for SEALNet Youth Leadership Summit:
- Over 18 year Youth.
- Social Active.
- Passionate to learn.
Location, Duration, and Deadline:
Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Duration: Duration of this Program is: August 5th to 11th 2019
Deadline: Deadline of this Opportunity is 20 March 2019.
How to apply:
1. Applicants are required to read the above SEALNet YLS19 Information.
2. Fill up the application form at Google Application Form. The form includes short essay questions, short project proposal section, one-minute video introduction and attachment of CV/resume.
3. Finish your application before the deadline on March 20, 2019.
4. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and undergo an online interview.
5. Final participant list will be released in May.
Official Link: Sealnet
Fully Funded Opportunities you may apply for:
- Turkish Exchange Program 2019 by Ministry of Youth and Sports (Fully Funded)
- Future News Worldwide Conference in London 2019 (Fully Funded)