Applications will open for the SEEF Scholarship program in 2020. Govt. of Sindh, Pakistan is going to provide this amazing opportunity to needy and deserving students. This Scholarship is only for Sindhi students who are currently enrolled in Following Eligible Universities. The List of Eligible Universities is given Below.
Full Opportunities Forum shares the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Ph.D. Scholarship at Maastricht University, Netherlands & Minorities Fellowship Program in Switzerland
Details of the SEEF Scholarship Program 2020:
- Location: Pakistan.
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Deadline: Coming Soon
SEEF Scholarship Program Details:
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship (SEEF) 2020 Scholarship program is available for the following fields.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Engineering courses.
- Mehran University. (MUET) Jamshoro
- Liaquat University. (LUMHS) Jamshoro
- Quaid Awan University. QUEST Nawabshah
- IBA Karachi
- IOBM Karachi
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University Karachi
- Iqra University Karachi.
- SZABIST Karachi, Hyderabad, Larkana, Islamabad.
- Isra University Hyderabad.
- Sindh University Jamshoro (only for BBA / MBA/IT)
- National Uni. of Computer & Emerging Sciences Fast Karachi
- Dow University of medical & Science Karachi.
- NED Uni. of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
- People’s Medical College for Girls Nawabshah.
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Medical Uni. Larkana.
- IBA Sukkur
- Ghulam Muhammad Mahar Medical College Sukkur
- Lahore University of Management Science LUMS Lahore
- UET Lahore
- NUST Islamabad
- Quaid e Azam University Islamabad
- GIKI Sawabi
- Ziauddin Medical Uni. Karachi
- New port Uni. Karachi
- Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry Karachi
- Al Tbri Medical College, Isra University
- Sindh University Dadu campus (Only BBA /MBA/IT)
- Benazir Bhutto Medical Uni. Layari Karachi
- Indus Valley School of Art & Architecture Clifton Karachi
- Habib University Karachi
- Indus Medical Colege Tando Muhammad Khan.
- Agha Khan University Karachi.
- Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
The mentioned below documents are mandatory and should be attested by Gazetted Officer (B-17) & above
- 2 Photograph (Passport size)
- Copy of Student Identity Card.
- Copy of Student CNIC.
- Copy of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
- Copy of Fee Receipt of the Institute (Last paid).
- Copy of Certificate of Domicile of the student.
- Copy of Permanent Residence Certificate of Student.
- Coy of Domicile Certificate of Father / Mother / Guardian.
- Copy of Academic Certificates including Mark-Sheets i.e. Matriculation, Intermediate,
Graduation and previous year/term/semester.
- Copy of House documents being the evidence of Residence/Rent document.
- Original Salary Slip of Father / Guardian if employed in Government / Semi-Government
/ Private organization.
- Original Income Certificate issued by EDO Revenue of concerned District in case Father /
Guardian is a non-salary person i.e. Businessman / Landlord etc, along with Bank
Statement of last six (6) months of personal and Business account.
- Original Copy of Income Assessment / Return of Income duly issued by Income Tax
Department, Government of Pakistan.
- Copies of Utility Bills: Electricity / Gas / Telephone (Last paid).
- Two Stamped Envelopes with a current mailing address.
- Original Affidavit on Rs. 20/= Stamp paper.
- All documents must be kept in the file cover.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Eligibility Criteria for SEEF Program 2020:
- Your Domicile should be from Sindh.
- The deserving applicants must be enrolled in the above-listed universities/colleges in the academic year of 2019.
- The applicants who obtained admission in the academic year 2019 or before are not eligible.
- The students who were already awarded Scholarships shall also apply for renewal along with the present result GPA.
- Parents annual income should be less than 12 Lac.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to appear before a selection committee for an interview.
- 05% of seats are reserved for children of govt teachers.
- 02% of seats are reserved for children of employees of Sindh secretariat.
Not Announced Yet is the last date to apply for the SEEF Scholarship Program.
How to Apply for the SEEF Scholarship:
- Applicants must collect Free SEEP Applications form from their University program office.
- Submit it along with required documents to their own universities.
For more details:
Fakir Muhammad lakho Secretary, Sindh Educational Endowment Fund, 2nd floor Sindh Secretariat OLD state bank Building Karachi.
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Sindhi Students to apply in SEEF Scholarships. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last updated: 01 May 2020