If you are a civil society leader or working for a more gender-equal world, this opportunity is for you. SI Leader Lab in Sweden is a program for advocates of gender equality who wants to explore new ideas over gender equality by being a leader which develops advocacy skills and shares this knowledge with a network having inspirational peers.
Students from Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and Sweden are invited. SI Leader Lab In Sweden will bring 50 inspirational civil society leaders who will increase their role to make a better gender-equal world.
About SI Leader Lab in Sweden:
This opportunity is for strengthening leaders who want to work for gender equality. It’s also an opportunity to work as a leader, exchange ideas, meet new people and have new experiences by making a connection and bring innovations. It is a learning program over five months including online meetings with two different assemblies in Sweden.
The training is found based on experience which would allow you to explore new challenges and examples of development for your organization in an inspiring and supportive environment. It would grow you as a person with confidence skills and with new perspectives.
Full Opportunities Network is sharing the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Yenching Global Symposium Conference in China (Fully Funded) & Journalism Workshop in Cape Town, South Africa 2020.
- Location: Sweden
- Host Organization: Swedish Institute
- Duration: Five months
- Opportunity: Partial Funded
- Seats: 50
- Deadline: 4th December 2019
- Personal insights being a leader
- Opportunity to explore new advocacy methods
- Possibility to share and learn knowledge with and through a network of experts
- Training and content
- Domestic transport
- Flights tickets to and from between module 2 and 3 in Sweden
- Medical insurance within Sweden
- Visa expenses over 50 USD
- Having a leading position (official/unofficial) in a civil society organization or network working for gender equality.
- Working in a setting where you have a leadership role (formal/informal).
- Age: Between 22 to 32 years.
- Proficient in English writing and speaking.
- Available during the whole program.
- Physiologically balanced.
Algeria, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia or Yemen.
- Letter of recommendation ( max 500 words )
- Photo (not mandatory)
- Online application form
- Domestic travel or airport transfer in your home country
- Visa expenses below 50 USD
The last date to apply for SI Leader Lab in Sweden is 4th December 2019.
Other Important Dates:
- Evaluation of Applications: Between 14 Jan 2020 and 25 Jan 2020
- Interview: Between 27 Jan 2020 and 07 Feb 2020
- Admission: 15 Feb 2020
- Step1: Download and fill out the SI Leader Lab application form (Given Below)
- Step 2: Go to the application portal.
- Step 3: Upload the completed application form with Required Documents.
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Erasmus Exchange Program for Young Entrepreneurs 2020
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to SI Leader Lab in Sweden 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 20 Nov 2019