Applications for the Sidney Topol Fellowship Scholarship in the USA are now open. Offered by the Heller School for Social Policy and management, these Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate that they deserve this scholarship award.
Selected candidates will carry out their Master’s degree at Brandies University in the USA. The selected fellows will be studying their Master’s level degree program in “COEX – Coexistence and Conflict”
Sidney Topol Fellowship Scholarship in USA:
This scholarship in the USA will provide the fellows with tuition fees for the program. During their academic stay, the candidates will be required to plan and coordinate the following lecture: Sidney Topol Lecture in Non-Violence.
- Location: USA
- Host institute: Brandeis University
- Program type: Scholarship
- Program level: Masters
- Deadline: 15 April 2020
- Applicants should be applying for a Master’s degree program in COEX – Conflict and Coexistence program
- Applicants should demonstrate that they are committed to nonviolence
- They should also be able to demonstrate that their commitment to nonviolence benefited their community
Sidney Topol Scholarship in USA covers:
- Complete tuition fee
15 April 2020 is the last date to apply for Sidney Topol Fellowship Scholarship in USA.
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
Official link: Click Here
You May Apply For SEARCA Scholarships 2020: Full Master’s & Ph.D Programs 2020/2021
Last Updated: 1st April 2020