Applications are open now to apply for Sindh School Education Scholarship Program 2020-21. This Scholarship program is only for Residents of Sindh and Currently studying in grade 8th of the Schools being run by the School Education & Literacy Department.
Sindh School Education Scholarship Program (SSESP)
The Scholarships are being offered for the Academic year 2020-2021 under the third phase of the SSESP. This opportunity is (for Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad and Mirpurkhas (Boarders)) from the Schools being run by the School Education & Literacy Dept.
You May Apply For Minorities Fellowship Program in Switzerland
- Program: Scholarship Program
- For: VIII class students.
- Program Level: Scholarship for High School (9th to 12th Class)
- Deadline: 28 Feb 2020
The feature of the (SSESP) Scholarship Program:
- The program will finance post-primary education from grade 9 to grade 12
- Selection is completely based on Merit.
- Cost of Tuition, stipend, uniform, learning, and boarding and lodging in case of boarding students.
Eligibility Criteria for Sindh School Education Scholarship Program:
- The students must be a in 8th Grade (bona fide) students of SE&LD school given he/she studied in any SE&LD school for at least three academic years. GR Number and photocopy of the GR page attested by concerned District Education Officer(DEO), School leaving certificate / Pass Certificate will be required at the time of admission.
- The students must be a resident of Sukkur, Larkana, Shaheed Benazirabad, Hyderabad, and Mirpurkhas district.
- Students form-B / father’s Domicile and the copy of Father’s CNIC will be required at the time of admission.
How to Apply for SSESP:
- Step 1: Download the Registration Form (Download Link is given below).
- Step 2: Deposit 600/= Fee.
- Branch code: 2011 Account No. 0201100116060218 Account Title No: Akhuwat NJV Operational Fund Akbar Chowk Peco Road Bank Islami Ltd. Lahore
- Step 3: Please attach the bank challan of RS: 500/= as a fee.
- Step 4: Completely filled in Registration Form, duly endorsed by the concerned Head Teacher (as per the requirements contained therein) along with 04 passport size pictures and the original Bank deposit slip must be submitted in the hard format
- Address: NJV Higher Secondary School, M.A Jinnah Road, Opposite Radio Pakistan, Karachi by courier or by hand.
- Note: In case the submitted Registration Forms are not duly filled in, and/or fail to meet the requisite criteria, such Forms will be rejected.
The Entry Test:
- Entry test contains MCQ’s and short question.
- The subject includes English (33%), Mathematics (34) and Science(33%).
- The Shortlisted candidates for entry test will be informed about the venue and test date via SMS on Mobile number given in the Form.
The Deadline of Sindh School Education Scholarship Program (SSESP) is 28 Feb 2020.
Official Links: Click Here
Last Updated: 21 Feb 2020