Applicants are now invited to apply for SIT STAR Scholarship in Switzerland. This scholarship is offered to all students around the world. Once enrolled, you can complete your degree through online broadcasts and recorded lectures if you do not reside in Switzerland.
About SIT STAR Scholarship:
The aim of SIT STAR Scholarship is to assist students with their tuition fees by full coverage, partial coverage and tuition waiver. They also look for students who are willing to build an enterprise of their own. The SIT MSc CS-SE program is a completely new program looking to intake their first students in September 2020 for the future leaders of the generation.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You Must read 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
- Location: Switzerland, Online for non-Swiss students
- Program Type: Scholarship
- Program Level: Master’s Degree
- Scholarship Type: Full & Partial Fee coverage
- Deadline: 2nd August 2020 for Non-EU students, 1 st September 2020 for Swiss residents and EU students
- Students of any nationality are eligible
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM. If not, then you must have the interest to pursue a career in Computer Science.
SIT STAR Scholarship Benefits:
SIT STAR Scholarship provides full tuition fee of Master’s in Computer Science and Software Engineering, which costs 8,800 CHF per year and covers the cost of living in Switzerland for 2 years by providing 2000 CHF per month.
How to Apply:
There is no application fee. You apply online before September 1 by opening the link and clicking the Application Link.
You May Interested in Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
Official Link: Click Here
Q 1. Do I have to move to Switzerland?
The university has an online broadcasting system for you if you are not Swiss resident.
Q 2. Why SIT?
ASIT teaches you practical work and gets you prepared for a technical career by providing you with good connections to the leaders and experts of their generation.
Last Updated: 17 July 2020