SKOLL Scholarship for MBA 2020 at University of Oxford
Applications are open now to apply for SKOLL Scholarship for MBA 2020 in the UK. The complete duration of this SKOLL Scholarship program is one year and provides Funding and other educational opportunities. The Skoll Scholarship is funded by a generous grant from the Skoll Foundation and is administered by the Skoll Centre, which is based at the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
This is an amazing MBA Scholarship so apply before 10 January 2020. You can also apply to CERN Technical Program in Switzerland.
Details of the SKOLL Scholarship for MBA 2020 in the UK:
- Country: UK.
- Program: Master Program
- Program For: MBA
- Duration: One Year
- Deadline: 10 Jan 2020
You May Apply For:
- Doha Oasis for Innovation 2019 – Fully Funded Conference
- Holland Scholarship 2020-21 For BS and MS
- HEC Morocco Scholarship for Pakistani Students 2019-20 (BS, MS, PhD)
- Fulbright National Geographic Storytelling Fellowship 2020-2021
It covers Full Tuition Fee.
It covers partial living Expenses of at least an additional £14,777.
It also provides other educational opportunities, mentorships.. etc
- Entrepreneurial Action.
- Creating Impact with a Focus on System Change.
- Personal Qualities of a Social Entrepreneur.
- The Oxford MBA is critical to your Career Trajectory.
- Financial Need.
- Read in detail: click here
10 January 2020 is the last date to apply for this SKOLL Scholarship for MBA 2020 in the UK.
How to Apply for SKOLL Scholarship for MBA 2020 in the UK:
There is an online Application form. Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!