Applicants are now invited to apply for the Fully Funded Studentships at University of Liverpool in London. This is an Amazing Opportunity for International students.
You May Apply in Paid Internships in SWP Germany 2021
- Program Type: Studentships
- Program Level: PhD
- Locations: London, UK
- Nationality: Any
- University: University of Liverpool
Self-funded and externally funded degrees:
In order to apply for a PhD program, you have to complete the following steps:
- Find a research topic, which is relevant to your field of study.
- Look for potential supervisors for your research project. You are encouraged to contact your potential supervisors before you get started on your application. It is good to have them on the application however; it does not guarantee your admission.
- Select a final research proposal and outline your research topic. This will be useful for future applications.
- Final step involves registering and applying online.
You will need the following documents to complete your application:
- School or college transcripts/certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (international students only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letterhead paper
- Research proposal
How to apply:
After gathering all the required documents and completing all the steps, you can apply online by clicking the link below.
You need submit the application before 31st July of the year your studies begin in. for instance, in your academic session starts in October 2021, you need to submit an application before 31st July, 2021.
Q. Where do I find the right scholarship for me at University of Liverpool?
You can browse all the fully funded PhD studentships offered by UL here.
Q. Where do I contact Xi’an Jiaontong Liverpool University (XJTLU) in case of queries?
You can contact them Here.
Official Link: Click Here