Applications are now open for the Fully Funded Summer Exchange program in Germany. You are invited to apply for this program. If you want to see the beauty of Germany, stay and continue your studies in Germany then yes, DAAD is your solution.
Summer Exchange Program in Germany:
This program aims to help students and graduates improve their knowledge of German (general language, special language) and their cultural knowledge of the country. DAAD is now offering Summer courses for International Students. The whole duration of the courses is 18 study days (25 hours/week).
The duration of the courses is from June-November. The mission of these opportunities is to provide knowledge about German, help students, make networking and enhance their skills.
You May Apply:
- IUBH University of Applied Sciences Scholarships
- ISFIT International Student Festival in Norway 2021
- Location: Germany
- Duration: 18 Days
- Program: Summer Program
- Deadline: 01 December 2020
Summer Exchange Program covers:
- Payment of Travel allowance. (Exception: Western Europe)
- Payment of health and other insurance.
- In the least developed countries, students will receive 1,125 euros.
- 950 euros Scholarship payment for Students.
- Applications are open for Students who are in Bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
- Bachelors applicants must have completed a minimum of 2 academic years at the beginning of the scholarship period.
- Undergraduates & Graduates.
- Age: Must be at least 18 years old.
- He/She must be enrolled in University.
- Language Skills: Applicants must be able to follow lectures in German and collaborate in teams.
- Proof of German language skills must be provided with the application
Applicable to the following disciplines:
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Law, Economics and Social Sciences
- Mathematics/Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine/Agriculture, Forestry and Nutritional Science
- Art, Music, Sport
1 December is the last date to apply for the Summer Exchange Program in Germany 2021. Applications are open from 15 Sept to 1 December 2020.
How to Apply:
Application Link is given below: If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 27 Sept 2020