The applications are now open for the Draper Hills Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University. This summer fellowship program is fully funded and takes place at the center of Democracy, Development, and Rule of Law at Stanford University. The fellowship will mainly consist of academic seminars to enhance the knowledge of the selected fellows on the concepts of democracy and rule of law. The funding for this program is provided by support from Bill Draper and Ingrid Von Mangoldt Hills.
Full Opportunities Forum shares the latest Opportunities for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Scholarships in Japan: Yokohama University & Scholarships in Debrecen University Hungary 2020 (Fully Funded).
- Location: Stanford University, USA
- Host Organization: Stanford University Center on Democracy, Development and Rule of Law
- Program: Summer Fellowship
- Duration: 3 weeks
- No. of Seats: 25-30
- Expected Date of result announcement: April 2020
- Start Date: 12 July 2020
- End Date: 31 July 2020
- Application Deadline: 1 January 2020
About Summer Fellowship program:
This training program is an excellent fully funded opportunity as people from all regions can apply. It is also the perfect opportunity for emerging leaders from one part of the world to meet other such leaders from around the globe. 25 to 30 mid-career personals practicing in the fields of law, civil society, government, and international development.
The selected fellows will be guided by the best faculty present at Stanford’s Law school, Business, economics, and political science departments.
- This fellowship is meant for practitioners.
- Academic scholars will be selected as long as they are active in the fields of public policy, government, civil society, economic development and rule of law.
- Applicants must be leaders of their respective sectors
- Applicants must be mid-career professionals.
- They must possess at least 10-12 years of experience in their fields.
- Applicants must belong to a country where democracy is not very strong or is not being practiced.
- Applicants must be at least 28 years old at the start of the program in July 2020.
- Applicants must be working very actively in the following fields: democracy, development, and rule of law.
- Applicants should NOT be pursuing a full-time university degree at the time of the program.
- Must possess good written/spoken English skills as the program will be held in English and selected candidates will also be required to give short talks.
Fully funded Fellowship covers:
- Transportation cost during the program
- The small travel grant is available for people with outstanding capabilities who cannot afford to pay for their travel at all.
Required Information for Application:
- Personal Information (name, age, etc.)
- Information regarding education and career
- Proficiency in the English language
- Financial Information
- Letters of recommendation
- Video submission
- Answers of essay questions
1st January 2020 is the last date to apply for the Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University 2020.
There is an Online Application Form and Link is Given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Summer Exchange Program in USA 2020 (Fully Funded)
- CERN Summer Student Program 2020 in Switzerland (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Summer Fellowship program at Stanford University 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 16 Nov 2019[ratings]