Applications are now going to open soon to apply for the Study of the U.S. Institutes (SUSIs) for Women and Men Leaders. SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 in the US is free of cost and 100% Fully Funded Program.
SUSI Summer Exchange:
The study of the United States institutes “SUSI” is a program for Undergraduate females and male students to study short term academic courses at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. SUSI is one of the best opportunities for students to visit and study in the USA, that too free of cost!
You May Apply in Paid Internships in SWP Germany 2021
There is No Need for IELTS or TOEFL. You Don’t need CGPA and Passport at the time of applying for the SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2021.
SUSI Summer Exchange Program is a 5 Week Cultural and Leadership Based Exchange Program for Pakistani Male & Female Students.
Four weeks: Academic residency component.
One Week: Study tour.
The Institute will focus on two major fields:
- leadership skills in areas such as critical thinking, communication, decision-making, and managerial abilities.
- Placing these abilities in the context of history. politics, economics, culture, and society.
- Location: USA
- Program: Exchange Program
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- University: University of Kansas (Kansas State)
- Duration: 5 Weeks
- Fields: All Fields are Eligible
- Program for: Female Undergraduate Students
SUSI Program Dates and Duration:
SUSI Summer Exchange Program 2020 will take place from late June to early august 2020 for 5 weeks.
Disciplines being offered:
- US culture and society.
- Religious pluralism in the united states
- American politics and Political thoughts
- US national security and policymaking
- US foreign policy
- Secondary education
- Journalism and media
- Contemporary American literature
- Only for Pakistani Students.
- Female and Male Undergraduates Students.
- Currently enrolled in a public college/university or studying in a private institution.
- Applicants must not be US citizens or permanent residents in the United States
English language proficiency.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th) of their 4 Year Bachelor Degree Can Apply.
- Students Enrolled in (2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th) of their 5 Year Medical Degree Can Apply.
- Applicants should be between 18-25 years of age.
- At least one semester of their undergraduate studies.
- should be left to be completed after their return
- Be eligible for a J-1 Unites States visa
- Applicants must have no or very little prior experience in
the united states.
- Note: Try Your Luck – those who are in their Final Semester.
- Fully Funded Program
- It covers your whole cost.
- Domestic and International traveling Cost.
- Health insurance
- Visa Fee
- A Mobile Phone
- An IPAD
- Opening Conference at Washington D.C
- Interviews: Late Nov-December 2020 OR in the First Week of January Through Skype or Telephonic Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Final Result: Mid-March 2021.
- Travel to the US: In the Summer of 2021. From late June to early August 2021.
How to apply:
The application will be started soon
Subject Line: Your Name, Name of Institution, City of your Institutes:
For Example: Kiran Kumari, PUMHS (University), Nawabshah.
Official Link: US Embassy Exchange
SUSI Summer Exchange Program Live session By Marina Khan (SUSI Alumna):
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Exchange programs to the US. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 14 August 2020