Swinburne University is currently accepting applications for its undergraduate scholarship in Australia program. The university is offering these scholarships to international students who belong to any country except Australia and New Zealand.
About SUT Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia
This scholarship can cover 10% – 75% of your course fee every year. This undergraduate scholarship in Australia is for international students wishing to start their bachelor’s studies in Swinburne University. Applicants will first have to apply for a bachelor’s degree in the university, after which they will be considered for the scholarship.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You May Apply in Teaching Assistant Program by Fulbright in USA 2020
- Location: Australia
- Institute: Swinburne University of Technology
- Opportunity Type: Scholarship
- Funding Type: Funded
- Deadline: Not Available
About the Institute
Founded in 1908, the Swinburne University of Technology is located in Melbourne. It is a public research university.
It offers programs such as business, technology, health, innovation and science. The university offers different scholarships at both undergraduate and graduate level of study.
- Applicants should be international students.
- People from New Zealand and Australia are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants should not be already enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must have an academic record that equals at least 60% of Australian GPA standard
- Applicants applying for bachelor’s in any program except the following will be considered for the scholarship
- Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting
- Bachelor for Business Double Degree
Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia Application
Applicants only have to apply for a bachelor’s program (in any field except the ones mentioned above). International applicants will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Somewhere between 10-75% of your course fee every year. The scholarship can be taken for a maximum of 4 years.
Deadline: Deadline for SUT Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia Not Specified Yet
How to Apply:
Application link is given below:
You Must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Check Here
Last Updated: 11 June 2020