You are passionate about becoming a leader in your field of expertise and making a positive contribution to the creation of a sustainable and equitable future for all? Global Professionals has a variety of international Swedish Institute Scholarship opportunities available for students studying at the master’s level in Sweden.
Applications are invited to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship program. The Government of Sweden is now offering 100% Fully Funded Master Scholarships in Sweden for International Students. Both male and female students from the eligible regions are encouraged to apply for this Swedish Scholarship Opportunity.
About Swedish Institute Scholarship:
With the UN’s 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in mind, there are those dedicated to this organization’s mission that strives to contribute to positive and sustainable development in their home countries and regions.
As a result of the program, the Swedish Foreign Ministry is responsible for funding it. In addition to getting an inside look at Swedish society and culture, the scholarship recipients will also have the opportunity to develop professionally and academically. The fact that scholarship holders in Sweden can develop strong relationships with their peers is also a positive aspect.
As this Opportunity is Fully Funded so it covers your whole cost including your tuition fees, travel cost, accommodation, etc. Study in Sweden and on a Full Scholarship is a dream.
Do you want to Study in UK scholarship, must apply for the International Pathway Scholarships for the year 2023.
- Location: Sweden
- Program: Scholarship Program
- level: Master program
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Eligible Region: 42 Countries
- Duration: 01 or 02 Years
- Deadline: 16 January 2023 for program and 28 Feb 2023 for scholarship
Swedish Institute Scholarship Program Covers:
This Scholarship program is a fully funded Scholarship opportunity, and it covers you’re the following Expenses:
- Complete Study Fees.
- Accommodation of SEK 11,000 per Month.
- Travel – Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Complete Health Insurance for International candidates.
- Membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) will offer you a professional development platform along with a network-building opportunity while in Sweden.
Eligibility Criteria of Swedish Institute Scholarship program:
- Eligible International Students can apply.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- You must be able to get admission to the master’s program to SI eligible programs.
There are approximately 600 English-taught master’s programs available for SI scholarships starting in autumn 2023.
Armenia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Belarus, Brazil, Cambodia, Peru, Philippines, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
You may read How to Study Abroad Without IELTS/TOEFL Score.
Swedish Scholarship for Master study:
This scholarship is intended for students enrolled full-time in a master’s program of one or two years. Neither the scholarship period nor the study program can be changed or extended from the awarded scholarship period.
28 Feb 2023 is the last date to apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship program.
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letters
- Proven work experience and leadership skills
- Photocopies of your passports and national identification cards
- The application portal will ask you to provide your motivation.
Attention! Failure to include any of these will disqualify your application.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship program?
- Apply for the master’s program at the University Admission portal between 17 Oct 2022 to 16 January 2023, you may apply to a maximum of four eligible graduate programs. The Stockholm School of Economics has its own admissions and intake processes.
- Once you apply for master’s programs, you will be assigned an application number composed of 8 digits. Please note the number as it will be required when you apply for the SI Scholarship for Global Professionals.
- Now apply for a Scholarship between 10 Feb 2023 to 28 Feb 2023.
Best of Luck …
Must visit the official website for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.