Applications are currently open for the Teaching Assistant Program by Fulbright in USA. This is a fully funded opportunity, all costs will be covered by USEFP. Selected applicants will spend 9-10 months at a US college or university.
About Teaching Assistant Program in USA
This program is called FLTA Foreign Language Assistant Teaching Program. It is designed for young teachers who teach English language. The aim of this program is to increase English language proficiency of the teacher and teach the students in USA their native language.
You May Apply in: University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada 2020
- Location: USA
- Opportunity Type: Teaching Assistant Fellowship Program
- Funding Type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity Provider: USEFP
- Deadline: 7 July 2020
About the Institute
USEFP stands for United States Educational Foundation Pakistan. It was established in the year 1950, by the joint effort of the government of Pakistan and the United States of America.
The aim of this organization is to help spread the light of education in Pakistan. It offers many different scholarship opportunities to teachers as well as students at undergraduate and graduate level. Some of the most famous programs by the organization include UGrad and Fulbright Master’s and PhD programs.
- Applicants must be a national citizen of Pakistan.
- Applicants must have a Pakistani passport that is valid.
- Applicants must have at least 16 years of education.
- Applicants must be teaching English at the level of college or university.
- If applicants have previous teaching experience, they will be preferred.
- Applicants must be in the early stages of their career as an educator.
Teaching Assistant Program Provides
It provides following things:
- A stipend for living
- Tuition fee
- Health insurance
How to Apply:
The Application link is given below:
7 July 2020 is the last date to apply in Teaching Assistant Program in USA 2020.
Official Link: Check Here
You must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Last Updated: 10 June 2020