Applications are now open for Tech Women Emerging Leaders for the year 2020 in the USA. It is a fully-funded program and funded by the US department of state’s Bureau of Educational ad Cultural Affairs (ECA) and is managed by the Institute of International Education (IIE). TechWomen encourages women leaders in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics(STEM) to participate in Africa, Central, and South Asia and the middle east. No discrimination over gender, caste, color, the financial status would be considered.
About the Program:
TechWomen provides a platform for young women to showcase their talent and reach their full potential in the network of resources. It is a cultural program of 5 weeks in which participants would be kept busy in project-based learning and mentorship in major companies in San Francisco, USA.
Selected candidates would join professional development workshops and events related to networking along with that they would travel to Washington dc to complete some targeted meetings and events specialized for them in order to conclude the program. This amazing program would be held in Sept Oct 2020. Grab a chance and apply!
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for international students & youth. You can also apply for other International Opportunities Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 – Master (Fully Funded) & KTH Royal Institute Scholarship 2020 – Sweden (Funded).
- Location: USA
- Host Organization: US department of state
- Duration: Five weeks
- Seats: 108
- Results: May 2020
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2020
- Round trip air travel
- Public and local transportation
- Domestic air ticket from San Francisco to Washington DC
- Incidental expense
- Women with at least 2 years experience in STEM fields (excluding internships and unpaid work).
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in writing and speaking English.
- Permanent resident and currently a citizen of Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, the Palestinian Territories, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan or Zimbabwe.
- Eligible to get us a J-1 visa.
- Not applied for an immigration visa to the USA in the past 5 years.
- Not us citizen or permanent resident.
- Showcase themselves as leaders in their particular fields through their achievements, volunteer work, experience and education.
- Committed to come back to their home countries and lead other girls and women through guidance.
- Limit or no prior experience in us.
- Record of public service in their societies.
- Record of entrepreneurialism and are committed to innovating.
- Willing to participate in exchange programs on mentorship and develop new partnerships
Reveal confidence and maturity.
NOTE: TECH WOMEN EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM encourages women who are from diverse backgrounds and have skills to participate and mentor regardless of ability or disability.
- Certificates, skills, and publications.
- Official transcripts of 4 recent education degrees.
- Record of job or employment.
- Electronic signature.
- Answers of essay questions asking about your leadership skills and volunteer experience in your chosen TechWomen track.
- Record of experience in STEM.
- Two reference letters from a professional or personal referred person.
The last date to apply for Tech Women Emerging Leaders Program 2020 is 15th January 2020
You can now apply to TECH WOMEN EMERGING LEADERS PROGRAM by following the steps below:
- Create your account on the link below and log in
- Recheck eligibility requirements
- Add personal background data
- Add education and employment history
- Add certificates of experience and achievements
- Upload letters of references
- Choose Techwomen track and explain why
- Answer 8 essay questions
- Review your application and once done, submit
2. Application Link:
There are an Online Application Form and link for Complete Application Process is given below:
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Essay Writing Competition 2019 by Full Opportunities
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- LPI Summer Internship Program 2020 – USA (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply in Tech Women Emerging Leaders. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 29 Nov 2019[ratings]