Applications are now going to Open Soon for the TED Fellowship program to Canada 2020. The TED Fellowship program in Canada invites Scientists, NGO head, Artists, Youth and Social Activists, Entrepreneurs, Doctors, Journalists, and inventors – who support across disciplines to create positive change throughout the world.
It is Fully Funded Fellowship to Canada, and selected Fellows will receive Transformational support. It is an amazing Opportunity to Visit Canada and Grow personal Leadership skills. You will meet people who can help your career. As a Fellow, you’ll also meet the strong global network of TED Fellows.
Details of the TED Fellowship Program to Canada:
- Location: Canada
- Program: Fully Funded Fellowship
- Number of Fellows: 20+
- Deadline: Not Announced Yet
You May Apply For:
TED Fellowship Program to Canada Benefits:
- It is Fully Funded Program.
- It provides Travel Cost, Accommodation and Food.
- Fellows get career coaching and speaker training as well as mentorship and public relations guidance.
Eligibility Criteria for the TED Fellowship Program to Canada:
- Scientists, Artists, Youth and Social Activists, Entrepreneurs, NGO head, Doctors, Journalists, and inventors can apply.
- Age: 18 years or more.
- kind personalities.
- Fine character.
Not Announced Yet
How to Apply:
There is an online Application form to apply for this Fully Funded Fellowship program. But Applications will open soon.
Official Link: Click here
Last Updated: 13 March 2020