The Aga Khan University Paid Internships 2019:
The Applications are open now to apply for Internships at The Aga Khan University in Karachi. “The Aga Khan University Paid Internships 2019” is the best opportunity for medical students. This Internship Programme is a 1-year Program based on Training.
Don’t miss this Paid AKU Internship opportunity. Must apply and share it with your friends, fellows, and mates.
- Six months in Medicine, Allied Specialties.
- Six months in Surgery and Allied Specialties.
Details of the Aga Khan University Paid Internships:
- Location: Karachi
- Opportunity: Paid Internship
- Salary: 50,000 Per Month
- Deadline: 18 July 2019
You May Apply For:
- Palm Beach Poetry Festival CantoMundo Fellowship 2020
- Photography Contest 2019 – Win a Fully Funded Trip to Qatar
- NED Democracy Fellowship Program 2020-21 in USA – Fully Funded
- Harvard University Crossroads Emerging Leaders 2019-20
The academic program for interns consists of:
Core lectures designated jointly for interns and first-year residents.
Weekly tutorials of surgical and medical topics.
Hands-on surgical skills workshops on the following:
- Foley’s catheter insertion
- Care of stoma
- Head injuries
- Aseptic dressings
- How to take a Pap Smear
- Basic life support (BLS)
Cognitive skills workshops:
- Relationship strategies
- Handling difficult people
- Conflict management and anger management
- Creativity and problem solving
- Presentation skills
- Personal effectiveness
- Service excellence through emotional intelligence
Weekly tutorials covering medical and surgical topics:
- Animal/Human bite
- Neonatal sepsis
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Musculoskeletal Trauma
- Chest Injuries
- Hand Injuries and Infections
- Management of polytrauma patient
- Interpretation of ECG
- Interpretation of ABGs
- Management of diarrhea in children
- Fluid & Electrolyte
- Bone and joint infection
- Drug overdose
- Heart block
- Career counseling
- Antenatal care
- Diabetic Pregnancy
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
- Treatment of Pregnancy Induced Hypertension
- Newborn care
- Management of Pneumonia
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- GI bleed
- Tobacco Control and the Role of Health Professionals
The aim of This Opportunity:
- Provide Learning Environment.
- Quality Exposure Internee in the fields of medicine and surgery.
Eligibility Criteria of The Aga Khan University Internships:
- The applicants must have MBBS or equivalent degree approved by the PM&DC.
- Your final Examination marks percentage should be equal to or above than 55%.
Salary and Benefits for Internees:
- The Salary of each Intern is 50,000/= PKR per month.
- 23 working days and 15 sick leaves per annum.
Note: This is a one-year Internship Programme.
How to Apply for The Aga Khan University Paid Internships:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Medical Students. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!