The Global Business Challenge 2019 in Australia:
Applications are invited to Apply for The Global Business Challenge 2019 in Australia. This is a graduate business case competition. The GBC organizes such program every year and in 2019 the theme is FinTech. It is about building trust and customer importance in financial services. FinTech may be related to include any technological innovation in the financial sector.
The Global Business Challenge 2019 in Australia is a Fully Funded Opportunity for Youth and it will start on 30 Sept 2019. This program is open to All countries.
Like FO Facebook Page and so You Won’t Miss Any Opportunity.
The Global Business Challenge 2019 Details:
Duration: 30 September to 3 October 2019
Deadline: 14 June 2019
The Global Business Challenge – Benefits:
- Travel cost ($ AUD 12,500) will be given.
- Accommodation for all Non-Australian finalists.
- GBC Competition Prizes for 2019 are:
2nd Place: $AUD15,000
3rd Place: $AUD10,000
- For a valid registration:
- Team Name (Max. 12 characters)
Coach and All Team member details.
- Currently, enrolled students OR Have been enrolled in an eligible program (MBA, Masters Degrees or other relevant post-graduate degree programs in business or technical disciplines) of study during 2018.
2. Round 1 submission is to comprise:
- The summary must be in PDF format
- A presentation video of 3 minutes.
How To Apply for The Global Business Challenge 2019:
Application Form is Online, and Link of Online Application form for GBC 2019 is given below.
Fully Funded Opportunities:
- Master and PhD in Italy
- YPG Blog Competition 2019
- Summer Internship in Spain
- Scholarships at Stanford University
Official Link: Click Here