The Global Notebook Conference Program:
Applications are now open for the Global Notebook Conference Program 2019. This is an amazing opportunity for students, young professionals, and future leaders to experience once in a lifetime opportunity. Global Notebook Conference is an inspiring and challenging, week-long international event for students and young professionals, between the ages of 16 and 30, to be held in Brussels (Belgium) and The Hague (The Netherlands). Delegates spend 3 days in Brussels, the capital of the European Union and 4 Days in the Hague, the heart of International Law.
Why attend The Global Notebook Conference Program?
- Unique conference with two international cities combined in a week.
- International exposure.
- The combined curriculum of academic and practical aspects (including moot court
- Opportunity to visit international institutions and gain first-hand experience. Some of
the site visits include the European Parliament, NATO, ICJ, ICC, etc.
- Opportunity to learn about working of international organizations through simulations.
- Opportunity to interact with young leaders of the world.
- Develop varied skill sets: Communication; Personality Development; Intellectual
- Development; Innovation; Leadership; Interpersonal Dynamics; Cultural Tolerance and Respect.
Duration: 1 week
- Spring Edition: April 7 – 13, 2019
- Summer Edition: July 28 – August 3. 2019
- Autumn Edition: October 20 – 26, 2019
The Conference Package:
The Total fee for this Conference is 1500€. Global Notebook was created as a socially responsible organization. Therefore, a portion of every fee paid will be donated to schools and students in need.
The Conference Fee Covers:
- Airport Greeting
- Conference Materials
- Study Materials
- All Meals/food
- Local Transportation (including transportation between Brussels and The Hague).
- sites Visits
Official Website: The-GlobalNotebook