The Indigenous BioCultural Exchange Program 2019:
The application for The Indigenous BioCultural Exchange Program 2019 is now up on the view. (IBEX) Indigenous Biocultural Exchange fund program aims to observe and resolve biocultural issues in the society by raising the voice of indigenous (native).
IBEX is an exchange fund program that encourages an individual to be a part of biocultural diversity at the global level by attending events and forums.
- An amount of $5,000.00 USD would be awarded to Best performing applicant.
- Awards would be malleable for the applicants relies on the budgets and funds.
Eligibility Criteria for The Indigenous BioCultural Exchange Program:
- Applicants must have a strong link with their territories.
- He/She must be self-identified or a member of the local indigenous community.
- self-hood with there community and with people at an individual level.
- He/She should have variant languages, cultures, and beliefs.
- Women and youth (18-28).
- Mainly People from African Rift Valley, Central Asia & Turkey, Southwest U.S. & Northern Mexico, Northern Australia, and Melanesia.
- First-time travelers.
African Rift Valley, Central Asia & Turkey, Southwest U.S. & Northern Mexico, Northern Australia, and Melanesia.
Deadline: October 16, 2019
How to Apply for Indigenous BioCultural Exchange Program:
- Applicants applying for Spring 2019 section of competition are invited to apply from 1st March to April 16, 2019. All applications are due by 11:59 pm EDT.
- Applicants applying for Fall 2019 section of competition are invited to apply from September 1- October 15. All applications are due by 11:59 pm EDT.
- Applicants are invited to submit an online application with a detailed budget outlining having-related expenses like international airfare, visa fees, incidentals, conference fees, local transportation, meals, and lodging.
Official Link: iie.org