The University of Westminster Scholarships offers multiple varieties of scholarships on Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels for International students from developing countries that are in search of financial support. Studying in the UK for free is an incredible opportunity.
Applications are now open for The University of Westminster Scholarships 2022. Must apply before the deadline, As you can see from the following list, I am going to share the entire process
About the University:
A Polytechnic was first established in 1818 to educate the working folks of London, becoming one of the first in the British Empire. With the help of students from all backgrounds, we continue to build on this reputation today.
Not only does the University of Westminster offer different types of scholarships to facilitate the students but also offers many seats for most of the scholarships and keeps the choices open for opportunistic young individuals that seek quality education in one of the best educational institutions in the UK.
About the University of Westminster Scholarships:
It offers fully funded as well as partially funded programs to its students in subjects ranging from Marketing to Music and Law to Languages.
The University of Westminster has since it’s being focused on enabling the students to improve their marketable skills and amplify their success in the professional world furthermore, it aims to provide its students with such an environment that makes it easy for them to conduct research and supports them in their academic pursuits and houses an on-campus diverse international community that welcomes new students on board.
You may check for Top 15 Scholarships in UK 2022
The University of Westminster scholarships 2021 is the way to go if you plan on studying in the UK.
- Location: UK
- Host Organization: the University of Westminster
- Program: Masters, Undergraduate
- Opportunity: fully and partially funded
- Deadline: Different
You should apply for the Full Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia 2022.
Scholarships offered by the University of Westminster:
You can see all the University scholarships in the list below.
1. Westminster Bursary Scholarship:
It is offered annually and contributes £5,00 towards maintenance costs
2. Undergraduate Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship:
It is offered towards tuition fee/ maintenance costs for up to three years and has a partial contribution of £5,000
3. Undergraduate Great Start Scholarship:
It is offered towards tuition fee/ maintenance costs and the contribution is £2,000
4. Postgraduate Care Leaver And Estranged Student Scholarship:
This scholarship is offered towards tuition fee and the contribution value is up to £5,000
5. Undergraduate Disability Scholarship:
It is as its name states; offered to disable students the scholarship contributes to the tuition fee by £2,500 annually.
6. Foundation Degree Scholarship:
It is offered at bachelor’s degree level for 4 years and contributes to £1,500 annually
7. Richard Antwi Scholarship:
It is a fully-funded scholarship offered to full-time students towards tuition fees and living expenses
8. Home Postgraduate Part fee scholarship:
It is offered to part-time students and adds up to £2,000
9. International Postgraduate part fee scholarship:
It is offered to international students and adds up to £2,000
In addition, the University is also offering The Chevening Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
Available subjects for The University of Westminster Scholarships:
- Transport and logistics
- Tourism and Events Management
- Politics and International Relations
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Media and Communication
- Data Science and Informatics
- Criminology and Sociology
- Construction Management and Urban Planning
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business and Management
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Art, Design, and Visual Culture
- Architecture and Interiors
- Film and Television
- English and Creative Writing
- Accounting and Finance
Eligibility Criteria of The University of Westminster Scholarships:
- International students
- Must have English Proficiency Certificate
- A candidate applying for a master’s degree should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A candidate applying for a bachelor’s degree must have high school transcripts or equivalent
- All different scholarships require different eligibility requirements and should be met accordingly.
The last date to apply for the University of Westminster scholarships 2022 varies on the type of scholarship you are opting for.
How to apply for The University of Westminster Scholarships?
You need to firstly select the course you want to enroll in and choose carefully under what category of scholarship you want to be considered eligible and apply to both of them.
Then you are to visit the official website to register yourself as an applicant for the scholarship you wish to apply for.
After which the University of Westminster will follow up with you through email on the next steps you should take
What do I do if I need further details and information about the scholarships?
You are encouraged to visit the official website linked below and check for all necessary information or you may contact the university’s helpline or the University itself.