- 1 The World Bank Internship Program 2020
- 1.1 Details of The World Bank Internship Program:
- 1.2 Benefits:
- 1.3 Internship Dates:
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 Required Documents:
- 1.6 Deadline:
- 1.7 How to Apply for The World Bank Internship Program:
The World Bank Internship Program 2020
Applications are invited to apply for The World Bank Internship Program 2020. The World Bank Legal Vice Presidency (LEGVPU) offers an amazing opportunity for highly Motivated law students. The aim of this Internship Opportunity is to provide you first-hand Experiences of the day-to-day work of the World Bank by closely collaborating with staff in LEGVPU.
Here you will get the chance to work with their team as well as you will participate in events and conferences.
The World Bank Internship Program is an awesome opportunity. So don’t miss this Internship program and apply before 30 Sept 2019. You can also apply for another Opportunity OIST Internship in Japan 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of The World Bank Internship Program:
- Host: World Bank
- Program: Internship Program
- Opportunity: Not Funded
- Eligible Region: All
- Deadline: 30 Sept 2019 (Spring)
You May Apply For:
- Asia Foundation Development Fellowship 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Scholarships in Qatar 2020 – Bachelor studies (Fully Funded)
- SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand – MS & PhD (Fully Funded)
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships in Canada (Fully Funded)
The World Bank Internship Program is NOT Fully Funded Opportunity, but you will get:
- Chance to work with their team.
- You can get the chance to attend Events, Seminars, and Conferences.
Summer Internship Program:
Deadline: 31 March
Duration: 10 to 12 Weeks (June and August)
Fall Internship Program:
Deadline: 31 May
Duration: 10 to 12 Weeks (Sept and Nov)
Spring Internship Program:
Deadline: 30 Sept
Duration: 10 to 12 Weeks (March and May)
- You must be enrolled in an LLB, LLM, SJD, Ph.D. etc.
- You must have good knowledge of English.
- Students from any region are eligible.
- Statement of Interest.
- Academic Semester Transcript or proof of your enrollment in Law degree.
- Short essay (They will ask during the Application Process).
30 Sept 2019 is the last date to apply for The World Bank Internship Program-Spring.
How to Apply for The World Bank Internship Program:
There is an Online Application Form and Link is given below:
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encouraged Law Students to apply in The World Bank Internship Program. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 19 Sept 2019