- 1 Tianjin Government Scholarship Program in China, 2019
Tianjin Government Scholarship Program in China, 2019
Applications are open now to Apply for Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2019 in China. Tianjin Government is now offering 100% Fully Funded Scholarship for Bachelor and Master degree program in China. All Subjects are in English as well as in Chines language.
Tianjin Government offers so many Opportunities each year for International students. Both male and female students from any academic background can apply for this golden Opportunity. Don’t miss this chance because there is no need for any IELTS or TOEFL score requirement. Yes IELTS Requirement is Optional.
No CGPA/IELTS/TOEFL requirements
Details of the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program:
- Location: China
- Program: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Program Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Duration: 4 years for BS and 3 years for masters.
- Deadline: 15 June 2019
List of Academic Fields For Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2019
Tianjin Government Scholarship Covers:
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship program and it covers all your cost.
- The cost of the Study.
- Registration and Tuition fees.
- The complete cost of Accommodation and Living Allowance.
- Medical Insurence.
Partial Scholarship also Available:
Application Fee: 400 RMB
Materials Fee: 500 RMB/ year
Insurance: 800 RMB/ year
Accommodation: 70RMB/day (single room) and 35RMB/day (double room) Including：bed, air conditioner, bathroom, TV, Internet, etc.
You May Apply For:
- Jiangsu University Scholarship in China 2019 for BS, MS, PhD
- Undergraduate Scholarship in Cairo, Egypt 2019 (Fully Funded)
- Master’s Program Scholarships at HSE University, Moscow
- Graduate Scholarships at Stanford University (Fully Funded)
- Application is open for all-region other than China.
- Age: Maximum age – (30 years BS, 35 years for MS and 40 years for Ph.D.).
- Application Form.
- Transcript and Highest Diploma notarial photocopy.
- Study or Research plan: 800 words.
- Two Recommendation letters
- Copy of Passport.
10 June 2019 is the last date for applying for the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program.
How to Apply for Tianjin Scholarship program:
Download the Application Form and fill the Application Form and send to the International College of Tianjin University of Technology and Education: Tianjin University of Technology and Education Address: No.1310, Dagu South Road, Hexi District, Tianjin, PRC. 300222 TEL:(+086)022-88181558