Applications are open now to Apply for Tianjin Government Scholarship Program 2020 in China. Tianjin Government is now offering a 100% Fully Funded Scholarship for Ph.D. and Master degree program in China. All Subjects are in English as well as in Chines language.
Tianjin Government Scholarship Program:
The scholarship is offered by the China Scholarship Council which is one of the best and captivate scholarship programs around! Applicants from all over the world can now apply for either master’s program or doctoral program. The program is established the Ministry of Education, TJU has been undertaking this program since 2008.
The university itself is a modern higher education institute in China and now a national university under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China. You don’t need to pay any application or registration fee. The duration of the program depends on the degree.
Tianjin Government offers so many opportunities each year for International students. Both male and female students from any academic background can apply for this golden opportunity. Don’t miss this chance because there is no need for any IELTS or TOEFL score requirements. Yes IELTS Requirement is Optional.
Full Opportunities #FO is sharing the latest Opportunities and Scholarships for International students & youth. You can also apply for other related Opportunities DESY Summer Student Program in Germany 2020 & The Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2020.
Details of the Tianjin Government Scholarship Program:
- Location: China
- Program: Fully Funded
- Program Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration: 2 to 3 years for masters and 3 to 5 years Ph.D
- Deadline: 25 Dec 2019
Master and Ph.D. Study Areas:
- Computer technology (only masters)
- Civil engineering
- Control science and engineering
- MBA (only masters)
- Microelectronics and solid electronics
- Biomedical engineering
- Tuition waiver
- Accommodation on campus
- Monthly stipend:3,000 RMB/month for Master students and 3,500 RMB/month for Ph.D. students
- Medical Insurance
- Citizen of any country except Cina
- Have good health
- Applicants should have a bachelors degree and should be under the age of 35 who need to apply for masters
- Applicants should have a masters degree and should be under the age of 40 who need to apply for a doctoral degree
- For applicants applying for Chinese taught program need to provide HSK certificate
- For applicants applying for English taught programs to need to provide an English proficiency certificate.
- Note: The applicant can check the minimum scores of tests on the official webpage given below.
- Scanned copy of attested highest diploma
- Pre graduation certificate if not graduated yet
- Attested copies of transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Police certificate certifying the non-criminal record
- HSK certificate fro applicants of Chinese taught programs except for those whose
- University study was in Chinese
- English proficiency test results of English taught programs except for native English speakers
- Copy of Visa
- Transfer certificate
- Copy of foreigner physical examination form valid up to 6 months
- Stu or research plan not more than 800 words in English or Chinese
- Two letters fo recommendations from associate professors for applicants applying for masters and from professors if the applicant is applying for a doctoral degree
- Form of provisional acceptance by a professor in TJU and contact of TJU professors
- 5-minute self-introduction video in Chinese or English
The last date to apply for the Tianjin University Government Scholarship is 25th December 2019.
To apply for Tianjin University Government Scholarship you need to keep in mind the below-mentioned steps:
- Fill the online form with all your details
- Upload all the prepared a scanned documents
- TJU review and interview would be fro 16th march 2020 to June 1st, 2020
- Final admission results would be delivered between June 1st to June 30th, 2020
- Results, visa application form and admissions notice would be announced to scholarship winners between July 1st to July 31st, 2020
- Registration: End of August to early September 2020
- First round: 25th October-25th December 2019
- Second round: 15th January 2020-15th March 2020
Official Link: Click here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
You May Apply For:
- Masters Scholarships in University of Geneva 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Masters Scholarship in Germany, France & Italy 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Alserkal Residence Summer Cycle Program 2020 (Fully Funded)
- Hansen Summer Exchange Program to USA – 2020 (Fully Funded)
Full Opportunities Network highly encourages Students to Apply to Tianjin Government Scholarship Program in China 2020. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!
Last Updated: 16 Dec 2019