Funded trainee ship at the Parliament of Europe is now open. This is a paid opportunity. Selected applicants can take up this opportunity at any one of the official work places of the parliament of Europe. This includes Brussels, Strasbourg and Luxembourg as well as a liaison office of any of the member states.
This trainee ship is provided under the Schuman Trainee ship Program. As a part of this program, the participants will get to enhance their vocal training and knowledge as well.
Full Opportunities Network shares the latest scholarships and youth opportunities: Join FO Telegram Group or Install our App.
You May Apply in Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia 2020
- Location: Europe
- Institute: Parliament of Europe
- Opportunity Type: Trainee ship
- Funding Type: Funded
- Deadline: 30 November 2020
About the Trainee ship
This trainee ship at the parliament of Europe is called Schuman Trainee ships. They are named after Robert Schuman. Schuman was one of the main members who worked on the project of integrating Europe. Because of his suggestion, the European steel and coal community came into being.
Applicants must be:
- Over the age of 18 years.
- Have a university level diploma.
- Be fluent in either French, English or German.
- Nationals of countries of EU and accession countries can apply.
- Candidates should not have availed a trainee ship or work opportunity at the parliament of Europe or any institution, agency of EU.
- Candidates should also not have had a study visit to the secretariat in the 6 months before the trainee ship.
Trainee ship at Parliament of Europe Provides
- A per month grant (details given below)
- allowance of disability
- allowance for housing
- travel allowance
- Allowance According to Country
Available Areas for Trainee ship
Many fields are available for this trainee ship, including:
- External policies
- Internal Policies
How to Apply:
The Application Link is given below:
You Must Read: 7 Ways to Increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
Official Link: Click Here
Last Updated: 27 June 2020