- 1 Training Course on Gender and Industrial Development in Bahrain (Fully Funded)
Training Course on Gender and Industrial Development in Bahrain (Fully Funded)
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization is accepting applications for its fully-funded Training Course on Gender and Industrial development in Bahrain. The training course is a joint effort of the United Nations Industrial development organization, ministry of foreign affairs of Finland and UNIDO ITPO Arab International Center for Entrepreneurship and Investment.
25 People will get the chance to attend the Fully Funded 4 days Course in Bahrain. It will be starting from 9 to 13 November. So must apply in Training Course on Gender and Industrial Development before 13 Sept 2019. You can also apply for another program Ecole Normale Supérieure Master Scholarship in France 2020 (Fully Funded).
Details of the Training Course on Gender and Industrial Development:
- Location: Bahrain
- Opportunity: Course
- Program: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 days
- Dates: 9 to 13 November 2019
- Number of Participants: 25 people
- Deadline: 13 September 2019
You May Apply For:
- Youth Exchange and Study Program (Fully Funded)
- International Volunteer Forum in Russia 2019 (Funded)
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships in Canada (Fully Funded)
- KFUPM Scholarship for MS and Ph.D. in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
Fully funded training covers:
- Fee of course
- Catering (Food)
- Learning material needed during the training
- A certificate after the successful completion of course
- High and mid-level professional who belongs to the Middle East or North African – MENA Region
- It is important to note that the course will be in the English Language.
13 Sept 2019 is the last date to apply for Training Course on Gender and Industrial Development.
How to Apply for the Training Course on Gender and Industrial Development:
Applicants will have to fill an online application. Link of the application is given below. With the online application, you will have to submit the following:
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Applicants will be required to complete an online module on the theme: Gender, inclusive and sustainable industrial development.
Official Link: Click Here
Best of Luck ❤️😘
Full Opportunities Network highly Encourage Students/Youth/Professionals to apply in this Fully Funded Course. We wish you all the best and feel free to contact us via email or Online Chat in case of any queries or confusion! Let us help you succeed!